Davids TP 52

What a shame that you've been able to take that image, disgusting behaviour (the tippers, not you!). Good for the theme but so sad to see it.

A rubbish photo :ROFLMAO: Yes as others have said, very sad to see , but you've captured evidence of the appalling behaviour of some people. Bang on theme.

Discarded is a great shot, and as said, unfortunately all too common.

A terrible shame, not a pretty sight but you have captured it well

That's quite a disgusting sight and unfortunately is pretty common around the country.
Bang on theme and sadly seen all over our countryside these days.
Certainly works for the theme and it is certainly a shame that it was there to be photographed.
I wonder if there was anything in there the council could use to identify and fine the perps.
Defo a bit mucky and bang on theme :)
Agree with Stan, a sad sight for most of the country this fly tipping.

Yes very much sad that people have to resort to this but it's far too common now.

Nice shot, lighting is good with good expressions, :)

A real corker of a shot this, nice use of light and shadow and great focus on the eye, well spotted and taken.

Snappers Choice - nicely composed with some nice lighting

Wild - great capture perfectly timed

Broken - Love this lovely muted tones great detail in the sky.

Interesting subject for broken and lovely shot. I'd be tempted to try a bit of fill light in the foreground to highlight the rust.

Nicely shot for broken, great colours and tonality. :)

Nice image for Broken. i really like finding these remnants of the past on the coast. lovely colours and exposure, and well composed too.

Hi David,
I am loving your 52 so far. Excellent shots all round. Your snapper's choice really stands out for me with the stable lad but particularly the wall eye piebald horse. Very nice :clap:

There is something dreamy about your broken shot, the slightly long exposure flattening the sea and the lovely muted colours, excellent composition taken from a great angle with the rusty items and especially the ladder leading to that sea. Can you tell I really like this?!:)

Liking that wild shot David, good framing and you caught him whilst eyeing you up, well done.
The broken image is a nice balance of colours, the blues, greens and browns all fit nicely together. Out of interest what exactly is it ?

Back