Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Lovely shot,i lost two Dogs 18 months ago in the space of a few months after 15 years with them .
I vowed not to go through it all again,both Dogs were collie rescue ,anyway going through these images as made me realise just how special our four legged freinds are to us.
My wife and i have just stared going through the rescue centres as we feel we could be ready for anotrher rescue Dog ....some great images in here

Lovely shot,i lost two Dogs 18 months ago in the space of a few months after 15 years with them .
I vowed not to go through it all again,both Dogs were collie rescue ,anyway going through these images as made me realise just how special our four legged freinds are to us.
My wife and i have just stared going through the rescue centres as we feel we could be ready for anotrher rescue Dog ....some great images in here

Thanks, I wasn't a dog person until about 5 years ago when we got Coco. They really are special to us and keep us on our toes! People that say "it's only a dog" have never owned one!

Sorry to hear about your losses, Den. Good luck in the rescue centres :)

Abbey.

i-MH694kv.jpg

Haven't been on here for a while - some great looking dogs.

Excellent shot Roy. We were lucky enought to have a Beared Collie about 15 years ago - a brilliant dog who was convinced every sentient being on the planet was her friend and an amazing ability to find water at great distance.

Here is another shot of the current canine - Dino, as somewhat screwed up Fell Terrier, but nevertheless a delight.

Dave

D1.jpg

I do love this thread! So many lovely happy friends.

This is a photo of my Mum's rescue dog, and the edited version I had made into a canvas for her. She loves the canvas and visitors to her house always comment on it :)

Smiling Dog by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Leo on canvas by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Decided to take a trip up to the moors yesterday (as did a gazillion other people - arghh!), it wasn't very warm hence....

Ollie in stripes

His sister who has even less ground-clearance and a distinct dislike of cold and mud stayed home.

Back