Donations required - member needs help (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your up late too Jules. You need your rest to keep up with the thread tomorrow, well its already tomorrow :)
I'm off now, take care and have a good night mate (y)

Your up late too Jules. You need your rest to keep up with the thread tomorrow, well its already tomorrow :)
I'm off now, take care and have a good night mate (y)

I know normally by now I will have been asleep a good 3 hours this last 2 nights has stopped my medication kicking in. No wonder I feel slightly dodgy at the moment.

I know normally by now I will have been asleep a good 3 hours this last 2 nights has stopped my medication kicking in. No wonder I feel slightly dodgy at the moment.

Get some sleep mate, we're all heading off to the land of nod. Let's pick it up again tomorrow.

Come on then, dont make yourself poorly, sleep well. Goodnight (y)

yeah I best try Im gonna make myself ill at this rate :) I want you all to know how amazing you are. I will be eternally grateful to every single one of you. For as long as I live If I can help anyone of you I will.

God bless you all (and Im not even religious)

I hope your in bed, or I will send my nurse Julie round. then your in for it.

Rooting around the books I have, 'The AVA Guide to Outdoor Photography' looks as though it could meet some of Julian's needs, so I'll pop it into the post to wherever it needs to go.

And as some of my work is featured, I'll even sign it, should add at least tuppence to the value of it. :)

Rooting around the books I have, 'The AVA Guide to Outdoor Photography' looks as though it could meet some of Julian's needs, so I'll pop it into the post to wherever it needs to go.

And as some of my work is featured, I'll even sign it, should add at least tuppence to the value of it. :)

Morning all, the book sounds great. We should, at this rate, have quite a library for him. At least he can read about it when he can't get out :)

I'll chuck in an Annabel Williams Portrait Photo Ideas book. Also got a box of misc items like some random filters and a hotshoe spirit level that's sitting here waiting to be sent to someone - not sure who though?

The misc items may or may not be useful to Julian but will hopefully be useful to someone at his camera club if not Julian personally :)

Huge pat on the back to everyone from me, both individuals and the businesses. The generosity of Digital Depot has definitely put them on my radar for future purchases.

I've had to apologise to a bride for her pictures being delayed - why? Because I can't stop myself from coming back to this thread!

ETA: This is one of the most rewarding things I've been a part of :) Power to the people!

I'll chuck in an Annabel Williams Portrait Photo Ideas book. Also got a box of misc items like some random filters and a hotshoe spirit level that's sitting here waiting to be sent to someone - not sure who though?

The misc items may or may not be useful to Julian but will hopefully be useful to someone at his camera club if not Julian personally :)

Huge pat on the back to everyone from me, both individuals and the businesses. The generosity of Digital Depot has definitely put them on my radar for future purchases.

I've had to apologise to a bride for her pictures being delayed - why? Because I can't stop myself from coming back to this thread!

Thank you very much, the stroke camera club has not started yet,in very early planning stages, and I think it will be more compact work at 1st.

ETA: This is one of the most rewarding things I've been a part of :) Power to the people!

That is from my point of view the understatement of the century, its an emotional roller coaster.

So as it stands now we have....

Link to latest list.

Updated at 09:21 30th May

Total donations

£2498 (BT & paypal) - Via Rob's account

£49.63 - Via my account

To purchase

D300s
18-200
SB900
External monitor and power pack
Tripod with 222 head
222 head for mounting on the wheel chair

Plus

2 x 4 packs of Eneloops
2 x EN-EL3 batteries
3 x Manfrotto super clamp
2 x Manfrotto arm kit
1 x Battery charger
1 x cleaning kit
1 x Peli 1550 case
1 x New seals for Peli 1550 and foam
1 x mini HDMI cable to HDMI cable
1 x Nikon Bag
1 x 4gb card
1 x 3.6m ttl cord
1 x set of radio triggers
1 x new-type umbrella adapter
1 x SB900 LCD protector
1 x brand new shiney embroidered Talkphotography badge
1 x Sandisk 8Gb SD card
1 x Nikon camera control pro
1 x 5 in 1 reflector

FILTERS

72mm Tamron CPL filter
72mm UV filter

DVD

Using your DSLR

Books

Understanding Exposure
Understanding Digital Photography (Both by Bryan Peterson)
Photoshop CS3 for Dummies
Andy Rouse's Digital SLR Masterclass.
Annabel Williams Portrait Photo Ideas
Signed book The AVA Guide to Outdoor Photography

yeah I best try Im gonna make myself ill at this rate :) I want you all to know how amazing you are. I will be eternally grateful to every single one of you. For as long as I live If I can help anyone of you I will.
God bless you all (and Im not even religious)

& thats the reason all this is happening for you. We all know full well, if we were down on our luck, you would be the first to help.

Keep :cool: & let it happen for you.

I wonder what the record is for getting a thread part 3 ?

I've just posted a link to this worthy cause on Mondeo Enthusiasts Group (MEG) (Talk Photography was originally started by some MEG members) hopefully we'll see another wave of donations.

My best ever car was a Mondeo ST200, so there...awesome bit of kit...

I now run a Cougar X-Pack V6 (which is a Mondeo Mk2 in a posh frock) with some 'fettled' Mk 3 bits thrown under the hood and a Ford Mustang GT 'Bullitt' V8 with custom racing suspension...

never underestimate the power of the Blue-Oval...

Might be better to pick a group with more than 3 members.

:LOL:;)

:LOL::LOL:.............:cautious:...........:LOL::LOL:

dont matter, so long as the 3 donate summats (y)

Way to go to entice more donations.:wacky:

The Fix Or Repair Daily Mundano, great piece of kit :D
:coat:

Of course they are a great peice of kit. Britains top seller for 33 consecutive years. Imagine the bonus' you'd be on if you were a Ford salesman instead of a Nissan salesman.:LOL:

My best ever car was a Mondeo ST200, so there...awesome bit of kit...

I now run a Cougar X-Pack V6 (which is a Mondeo Mk2 in a posh frock) with some 'fettled' Mk 3 bits thrown under the hood and a Ford Mustang GT 'Bullitt' V8 with custom racing suspension...

never underestimate the power of the Blue-Oval...
^See read what he said.^

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ok i've just spoken to a contact at ITV Granada and explained briefly what had happened, hopefully they might run a story. If wheels is happy to i'll email him a link to the thread.

Ok i've just spoken to a contact at ITV Granada and explained briefly what had happened, hopefully they might run a story. If wheels is happy to i'll email him a link to the thread.

:nono::nono::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back