Fancy trying MF? Travelling 6x6

Blapto, where are you with this camera? Changed the film, dev'd the old one? It's been about 3 weeks you've had it now.... just sayin' :)

Sounds good. If you dev it, I can reload with Delta 100 or 400 or even some Provia 100. Otherwise I don't mind dev'ing the old roll...

It's got some fuji superia ISO400 that I found in the fridge and it's wound to the first frame and ready to go.

I hope you can process C41, not sure why you thought it was black and white.

I saw things had ground to a halt the other week but I was travelling and didn't have time to respond. Part of me needed to get over the shock that one of you at least couldn't get a grasp of the simple action of one shot pass it on and do it within a week. Not only were we behind the strict schedule that you all agreed to keep to when you put your name on the list but then someone took more shots than they should have and screwed things up for everyone else.

Carry on as you please, I give up. just send it back to me when you're done with it.

Blapto, further to Kevin's comments - let me know if you can't process C-41. I've got the chemicals and know how to get this dev'ing done if you don't. I also have Reala 100 C-41 film to replace the old roll if you don't (sorry, no Superia).

Right, picture taken and sent on to will69 via special delivery (will69, you should get it on Monday)

Post office must be on a high after winning a re-newal of the post office card contract.

Received travelling 6x6 this morning.. thanks Mike

Have we got the results of the first film yet chaps?

Received the camera this morning.
Looks like it made it unscathed, but will check it over later.

Hope to get out at the weekend so will pass on to zeroseight after.

Matt

1. Mojo jojo
2. Food Poison
3. john-oh
4. blapto
5. ekimeno
6. will69
7. morph

8. zeroeseight
9. Ben Mottram
10. Reddeathdrinker
11. Scottish Paul

No. 8 is next to receive it - getting there :|

I think we need more people though as you've had to restart with a new film 1/3rd of the way through the list.

If you need more people for this I'll happily volunteer. At least you'll know yours won't be the worst shot!

>>At least you'll know yours won't be the worst shot!

Ahem.... I beg to differ :) At least you will know yours won't be the worst shot :D

B.

The Camera has arrived in Sunny Weymouth. I may well actually tear myself away from my desk and have a look around outside today... otherwise there is a shot or two worth waiting till Saturday for I think.

memo to self - check the tide times

B.

Sorry for the delay in getting the film scanned guys. I had a few glasses of Scrumpy on Sunday that wiped me out...

Has that hangover worn off yet?;)

No need to apologise I know the feeling and you've done me a favour by developing the film and scanning it, saving me a couple of quid and a load of time.

It is in Weymouth, I have taken the pic (wasted a pic more like :( if we are lucky there may be a white frame and that's it! Story once the films are developed and scanned).

It will be in the post on or before Thursday (I received it last Thursday and can't easily get to a PO before Thursday)

B.

hey guys, haven't been around on the forum for a while, due to a severe lack of a computer.
any chance of a quick "in a nutshell" update?

Someone ballsed up the first roll by taking more than one shot. So the first roll got pulled and has been developed by Blapto. He's going to scan it when his cider induced headache subsides ;) He also put in a fresh roll of film and the camera is continuing on its way.

Hey Kev,

Any chance of getting on this list?

Been looking on ebay at MF and TLR's but would really like to try out pre-purchase.

No probs if not as i'll probably be getting one soon anyhow

Ta

S

Hi Steve, copy the list from post 98 and add your name at the bottom, then PM your address to the person before you. Remember, you only have a week to take the shot.

Enjoy,
Kev

Excellent ! No probs about shipping it, I can only get to the Post office on Saturdays, so will make sure I get it sent on the first available Sat. (failing that, I'll sneak it onto parcelforce via my work)

1. Mojo jojo
2. Food Poison
3. john-oh
4. blapto
5. ekimeno
6. will69
7. morph
8. zeroeseight
9. Ben Mottram
10. Reddeathdrinker
11. Scottish Paul
12. SteveJB

Thanks for the opportunity for this.

S

Just a quick note to confirm the camera is on its way to Aberdeen courtesy of Royal mail Special Delivery.

And camera has arrived in Aberdeen :) On what has to be the most grey, miserable and depressing weekend yet! So just perfect for photos of Aberdeen, I hear you say... Will get done this weekend, get posted on Monday/Tuesday.

*edit* It's Sunday, just had the first break in the weather all week - so I went out and took the shot! Will get it boxed back up and off to Paul beginning of the week, you should see if sometime after Xmas!

Your photo has already been processed, we're just waiting for Blapto's cider inducence hangover to were off for the scanning to begin;)

2nd of janurary. no camera arrived so far. i didnt excpect it soon with delivery being slow as ever for everything,

Back