Fancy trying MF? Travelling 6x6

Hey Paul,

Have you received the camera yet? Being next on the list I'm trying to gauge when it may arrive this way.

Cheers

Steve

no sign of camera this way.
reddeathdrinker said he shipped out before christmas im sure, i wouldnt doubt him on that. but no camera has arrived here and i want to play. ive still got your adress so once i taken my shot il give you a heads up when i send it.

And in case people think it's full, I think the list should actually go up to 16 now if I'm not mistaken.

In that case, allow me to hop aboard. SteveJB - I'll PM you my details.

1. Mojo jojo
2. Food Poison
3. john-oh
4. blapto
5. ekimeno
6. will69
7. morph
8. zeroeseight
9. Ben Mottram
10. Reddeathdrinker
11. Scottish Paul
12. SteveJB
13. WillyNelson

In that case, allow me to hop aboard. SteveJB - I'll PM you my details.

1. Mojo jojo
2. Food Poison
3. john-oh
4. blapto
5. ekimeno
6. will69
7. morph
8. zeroeseight
9. Ben Mottram
10. Reddeathdrinker
11. Scottish Paul
12. SteveJB
13. WillyNelson

Cheers Willy, PM received.

Just waiting for it to come my way.

S

Camera appeared back at my flat today - address label had been torn off, and box slightly crushed...thankfully the return address label was on the back. Camera itself appears OK, due to the exuberance of Ben's packing!

Paul, I'll re-box it and get it to back out tomorrow...film HAS been wound on, and is ready for you to snap away

Alasdair

>>due to the exuberance of Ben's packing!

Having wasted the shot (it will be white with a black dot in the middle I expect), I thought I better make sure the camera survived, come what may!

To be fair it was really well packed when it arrived here, so I just continued the tradition :D

B.

Can i Join in too -

1. Mojo jojo
2. Food Poison
3. john-oh
4. blapto
5. ekimeno
6. will69
7. morph
8. zeroeseight
9. Ben Mottram
10. Reddeathdrinker
11. Scottish Paul
12. SteveJB
13. WillyNelson
14. ifotou

Willienelson - will drop you a PM with my details :)

Thats a bit worrying, when you send it red death?

I've just been contacted by Alasdair and the camera is on its way to Paul via DHL. Hopefully Paul can update the thread just to let us know he's got it or they've attempted to deliver it.

thats the camera just arrive today. unfortunatelly im away seeing family down south all weekend (big sigh), im back in college monday and il take the camera with me. il say im away to take photographs (doing photography course). take the photo monday and camera should be posted of tuesday.

I'm being really crap at this!
I'd totally forgotten about this until last week when I was going through my "film to cut" pile and saw the negs from this, and then I ran off to the highlands.
I'll do it this weekend.

Good, 3 weeks and we'll be at the end of the list.

thats the camera off to steve.
although i felt a little odd shipping the camera to a walnut tree.
steve will know what imean

It's getting closer! Is it wrong to be getting just a bit excited?

Probably should familiarise myself with how it works. How did others find it, straight forward?

thats the camera off to steve.
although i felt a little odd shipping the camera to a walnut tree.
steve will know what imean

Well i figure that if it's good enough for Robin Hood to live in the Great Oak.........:thinking:

Looking forward to it arriving. Cheers!

S

update the list and pm me your address and it'll go to you when i'm done :)

1. Mojo jojo
2. Food Poison
3. john-oh
4. blapto
5. ekimeno
6. will69
7. morph
8. zeroeseight
9. Ben Mottram
10. Reddeathdrinker
11. Scottish Paul
12. SteveJB
13. WillyNelson
14. ifotou

Guys,

Just to keep you updated, i got a delivery card for this yesterday, so i'll be able to pick it up on Saturday from the sorting office. That'll mean The earliest I can send it on to WillyNelson will be next Saturday.

Just out of curiosity Paul, did you wind it on? Having not used one before i'm not sure if i'd know or not?

S

Gawd, when are we gonna see some pics out of this camera ?? or have I missed something :thinking:

tut, logistics......who'd av em..eh

Blapto has the first part roll which needs scanning. We're currently part way through roll two.

Blapto has the first part roll which needs scanning. We're currently part way through roll two.

Somebody give him a gentle nudge :bat: seems like he keeps forgetting.

im sure he must be close to being sorted with it now though

1. ekimeno
2. will69
3. morph
4. zeroeseight
5. Ben Mottram
6. Reddeathdrinker
7. Scottish Paul
8. SteveJB
9. WillyNelson
10. ifotou

I've re-done the list to remove the peopple from the first roll so we know where we're at. There's two spaces left. If nobody puts their names down before Ifotou shoots the tenth frame then he can dev and scan the film if he wants. if not leave the film, post the camera back to me and I'll sort it.

Xeno if you want in read the rules in post one then copy and paste the list and add your name.

That's fine mate. Steve JB should have posted it to Willy today so you should have it in 1-2weeks.

I hope it turns up today or tomorrow. I've got tomorrow off and it'd be great to get down to the beach to expose myself my frame.

Hey guys, haven't been online for a few days and need to give an update.

Willy, I'm really sorry to disapoint you but I haven't yet sent it on. I haven't even taken my shot yet.:confused::coat:

However, whether i take a shot or not, I'll send the camera on to you on Saturday as that's the only day i can get to a post office.

Sorry again, and I hope my ineptitude hasn't caused too much of an inconvenice!

S

Then you need to prod Blapto and see if his hangover has worn off yet.

Steve, take the shot between now and Saturday, take the camera to work or something, we're not after masterpieces here.

Back