Film 52 Index - The runners and riders..

Week 4 posted. Got my week 5 done today, but at the start of a roll of 36, so will be a week or two before i dev it.

My week 5 is sitting in my camera too

My week 5 is up, no snow here so its another indoor shot from me.

Mart

wow ! 6weeks !

just finished my 1st colour film... do I dev in BW or Coffee, or put to local tesco or similar ! hmmm...

Week 5 is on its way up :)

I'm going to have to drop out. I still haven't had my 1st film developed, and dont really have much time to shoot at the moment either :(

sorry peeps

Rich

No need to drop out Rich.. take a rain check on a week or two if you need to and post up when you do get the roll developed.

No need to drop out Rich.. take a rain check on a week or two if you need to and post up when you do get the roll developed.

hmmm...

might do that then.

I'll get the new to me ME SUPER loaded up, and take it for a spin :)

cheers

That's the spirit!

I've still to take the week 7 shot (tbh I'me taking a very flexible approach to "weekly" - basing it around taking a shot Weds-Fri but if I'm late a couple of days it doesn't matter).

I'm also down to Plan B for the postcard unless the postie brings something on Monday.

Weeks 6&7 are posted with a bonus image. Hard couple of weeks with wet plate, but they are up.

Mart

Weeks 5 and 6 up. Week 7 has been taken, but is on a roll of slide film in the super a, so may well be delayed by months ;) I got the supplies for week 8 ("Handmade") at lunch today. Since this is F&C, anyone have any idea of what I'll be doing tonight and tomorrow night? :)

4 and 5 up, been rather busy so not had much time for developing. Slowly making my way through the "to do list"!

Another one up from me :)

Week 8 up from me :)

I've struggled recently to keep upto the weeks...I think we're already in week 10.:(

Nonetheless I've decided to take Nicks ( Raglansurf) encouragement and try do the 52 shots with 52 different cameras.:eek:

How it will work out, if it works out at all is anybodies guess but could be fun trying :nuts:

I've been roughly keeping up with the shooting and developing on this, but fallen well behind on the scanning and sharing side. The finding locations, framing and shooting is the fun part!

It's good to see a few still managing to kind-of keep up.

I've an idea for this week (Shiny), but am a bit stuck on last week's (Win). I know what I want for it, but it's not been happening... :)

I have a couple of weeks worth to be developed, should get them up this week :)

Week 9 is posted :) .......Sorting weeks 10 & 11 at the moment...hope to get them up later today;)

I've got 3 rolls devved and ready to scan and upload, looking forward to seeing wart Kodak gold 400 looks like in rodinal, apparently there may be a slight bit of colour :D

All upto date now .....(y)
Weeks 9, 10 and 11 available for you all to laugh...oops look at :D

In a right muddle here.. got a couple of Polaroids still to scan, a part-roll in the Optima 335 and another part roll in at least one RB67 back. I've lost my notes and I think I missed a week or two somewhere. I knew there was a reason I avoid scheduled challenges.

Try doing this :bang: to get a memory recall...........works for me when I have missplaced something :D :D

On a serious note, It is a sodding inconvenience when losing notes...I jot down settings etc when taking film shots..the number of times the paper has got blown out of my hands or I've dropped it out of reach....really difficult to recall from memory what is on what camera, when, where etc etc.
By the sound of things you have enough shots done to bring you upto date or at least two scans to get you to week 8
Perhaps make a start with the polaroids....
If it's any consolation, I generally struggle with schedules, if I go behind, the pressure builds up and evrything then appears to go pear shape. hence I surprised myself getting upto date with my own 52.....you can do the same I'm sure!

Doing a big scan session at the moment. Will have 4 weeks sorted, then have a medium format from the pinhole camera to scan tomorrow/friday and I can do a mega upload :)

Definitely looking forward to seeing Rob's Kodak in Rodinal!

Alastair, This being Film and Conventional, we do things differently. Some including myself are taking the 1 shot a week very liberally :p

Doing a big scan session at the moment. Will have 4 weeks sorted, then have a medium format from the pinhole camera to scan tomorrow/friday and I can do a mega upload :)

Cool.....will look out for your mega upload...just hope TP can cope with it!:eek:

As for Robs Rodinal ....I'm not sure if he has any left ....You know what these yung uns are like for drinking:D :D

I have some scanned in but the negatives are so sodding curly its hard to get them sharp in the scanner.

I will give one hint though... They are purple and blocked shadows are green :p

Last edited:
As for Robs Rodinal ....I'm not sure if he has any left ....You know what these yung uns are like for drinking:D :D

I've been on the Yorkshire Tea all night, i'm having a Neofin Blue binge at the weekend though :D :nuts:

Cool.....will look out for your mega upload...just hope TP can cope with it!:eek:
Heh, I think it's going to be 5 weeks worth of challenges :)

Two things I have noticed so far in the scanning session are that I really like Neopan 400 in 50+1 Rodinal and that Boots slide film is genuinely nice stuff to use.

Oh, and my "Win" theme for last week actually exists in a better form on one of the slides that I'm scanning at the moment - I didn't think it would come out, but it's better than my "proper" attempt at the weekend.

I love the surprise of film!

Week 13 drying....hope to post tomorrow!

Im going to be a few weeks late, im in Leeds for the next 2 weeks and all my dev kit is in Manchester, with my scanner :bang:

Im going to be a few weeks late, im in Leeds for the next 2 weeks and all my dev kit is in Manchester, with my scanner :bang:

Ah but have you got your camera with you??.......I used to live not so far from Leeds....know the place well.....perhaps you'll get some cool shots whilst your there??

Ah but have you got your camera with you??.......I used to live not so far from Leeds....know the place well.....perhaps you'll get some cool shots whilst your there??

I have 5 cameras with me :p I've got 3 rolls finished so hopefully a shot a roll for each week :D

Back