Film 52 Index - The runners and riders..

Upto week 26 now......still 3 weeks down but working hard to get back on track......

Is there no one else other than Rob Hooley and myself left holding onto their Film 52 challenge?
Tbh I am dropping so far behind that I feel like backing out myself....It's only the fact that Rob is still muscling on with his that gives me the will (to live!! lol) to try carry on with mine.

Is there no one else other than Rob Hooley and myself left holding onto their Film 52 challenge?
Tbh I am dropping so far behind that I feel like backing out myself....It's only the fact that Rob is still muscling on with his that gives me the will (to live!! lol) to try carry on with mine.

Don't give up Asha, I now have a backlog of cameras and films I need to post. I'm pretty sure that I will not catch up but I will definitely end up with 52 different cameras on my thread and my blog............

....eventually (y)

Don't back out you sissy :nono: :nuts:

Ok ok this sissy (lol) is gunna kick his own butt this week and at least get something moving on his 52.........I know by the end of this year i'll thank Nick for persuading me to use 52 different cameras but at this precise moment i could throttle him!!:D

........I know by the end of this year i'll thank Nick for persuading me to use 52 different cameras but at this precise moment i could throttle him!!:D

And I blame my fellow 52'er and drinking buddy Al, it's all his fault, if he hadn't bought me that last pint I would never have come up with this ridiculous idea.

It's all the fault of Mr BOOZE :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ok ok this sissy (lol) is gunna kick his own butt this week and at least get something moving on his 52.........I know by the end of this year i'll thank Nick for persuading me to use 52 different cameras but at this precise moment i could throttle him!!:D

If you dont finish your 52 i'm going to come round your house and stamp on all your toys ;) (after taking the ones i want :D )

If you dont finish your 52 i'm going to come round your house and stamp on all your toys ;) (after taking the ones i want :D )

Sounds like a plan and I think the best way to achieve your aim of stamping on Asha's toys is to arrange an F&C meet in the south of France (y)

Oooooh, can I get to pick some too before you do the stamping? :D

......please.......pretty please....:love:

Heather

Oooooh, can I get to pick some too before you do the stamping? :D

......please.......pretty please....:love:

Heather

Looks like that Cote d'Azur F&C meet may come off ( looks like it's only gunna be to get hold of my kit mindst! :D).....potential canidates: Heather, Rob and Nick......Anyone got access to a cheap travel to get em down here??!! lol :p

Looks like that Cote d'Azur F&C meet may come off ( looks like it's only gunna be to get hold of my kit mindst! :D).....potential canidates: Heather, Rob and Nick......Anyone got access to a cheap travel to get em down here??!! lol :p

We could get an old London double decker bus and drive down :naughty:

I sense a plan coming together :)

Well my door is always open!......no where to park a double decker though!!! lmao

Damn, too big eh? Got room for one of these?

4367114485_274414a7ff.jpg
[/url]
VW Camper, DSC_0078 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Apologies for the non-film image :eek:

Damn, too big eh? Got room for one of these?

4367114485_274414a7ff.jpg
[/url]
VW Camper, DSC_0078 by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

Apologies for the non-film image :eek:

You mean you shoot digital whilst being a member of F&C ...how dare you!!! :D

There isn't room to park a soddin matchbox car in Nice......Sadly we don't have an allocated parking location where we live.....not that we need one not having a car! lol

I think those old VW are seriously cool.....You been abroad with it Nick??.....Get out into the alps in that loaded with film and kit ....wow my idea of heaven!!

I've not been abroad in it for a while, although I did actually buy it in New Zealand. It's currently in the garage after an engine fire on the M4 last year. It will need a run out when I get it back, I think the Cote D'azure could be on the cards, I've got friends down near Toulouse so a gentle pootle round France with a few cameras could be just the thing.

I've not been abroad in it for a while, although I did actually buy it in New Zealand. It's currently in the garage after an engine fire on the M4 last year. It will need a run out when I get it back, I think the Cote D'azure could be on the cards, I've got friends down near Toulouse so a gentle pootle round France with a few cameras could be just the thing.

..........hope you have enough room for everyone......(y)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Heather

..........hope you have enough room for everyone......(y)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Heather

I'm sure I have :D

My number 8 camera is finally up on the 52 thread and my blog, it's a great leap forward.

Just like London buses, you wait for ages then 2 come along at once.

Week 9 added as well, I'm on a roll :D

As promised i've made a slight movement into catching up.....week 27 is up!

Very slowly catching up......weeks 28 and 29 posted!

Last edited:
Up to 34 for me now :)

A few of mine are from our Leeds session, you'll recognise them all :)

Cameras 10 & 11 added (y)

Week 32 is up .....already busy with preparing week 33!

I have a roll in my A-1 with a few weeks worth on it, will get them devved in the next week or so :)

I have a roll in my A-1 with a few weeks worth on it, will get them devved in the next week or so :)

:razz: You always stay ahead of me...it's not fair:crying:

Quality over quantity...that's why i lag behind!! :D :D :D

Of course ;)

I have a roll of colour and one of black and white, seeing as im moving back to uni tomorrow my colour chems are staying at home so the colour film is going to end up being devved in Rodinal, Will probably knacker my fixer but hey ho

Just put week 33 up....need to get some more shooting done now to finish off some more rolls!

Playing "catch up" again...week 34 posted!

Back