Film 52 Index - The runners and riders..

Upto week 36 (y)

Last edited:
Finally up to date ...weeks 37 and 38 posted...well pleased with myself at catching up ;)

Finally up to date ...weeks 37 and 38 posted...well pleased with myself at catching up ;)

Im heading to the darkroom on Sunday so i will catch you up ;)

Managing to keep on track.....this weeks, week 39 posted!

I've been doing some fairly major computer re-jigging so i havent been able to scan anything for the last week or so, should be able to do it tonight though, then we'll see who's laughing...

(Probably you, knowing what my photos look like ;) )

I've been doing some fairly major computer re-jigging so i havent been able to scan anything for the last week or so, should be able to do it tonight though, then we'll see who's laughing...

(Probably you, knowing what my photos look like ;) )

Major computer re-jiging......Mmmmm sounds a bit fishy to me....you youngs uns always upto no good!!! :D

Going on some of my recent offerings in my 52, I reckon you have very good reason to sit back and laugh :| ...don't worry though if yours are c**p, be assured I'll get great pleasure in telling you so :LOL:

I've got week 35 up, a quick and dirty edit but hey :D

Should be a few more in the coming days

Camera 12 has been added. I know I'm waaay behind but slow but sure wins the race :LOL:

Last edited:
Week 40 up!

Can't believe we're only 12 weeks from the end of another year....just goes toooo fast!

Week 40 up!

Can't believe we're only 12 weeks from the end of another year....just goes toooo fast!

Can't believe i'm 5 weeks behind you :nuts: My A-1 has run out of battery which throws a spanner in the works :bang: However i might take the RB out for a bit tomorrow, weather permitting

Another week up (y) shot 2 rolls in the RB67 yesterday so hopefully there will be something of merit in there :nuts:

Managing to keep well on track atm ....just posted this weeks shot ...week 41.

Some of the cameras i have in mind for the back end of this challenge may prove very demanding when it comes to obtaining an image so it's likely i'll drop behind again.....Gives everyone else chance to catch up!! :D

I have 2 rolls of slide film to be sent off for devving, but I'm going to wait until the film meet in case i shoot any more, don't want to be paying for return postage from Peak twice now :D I'm also annoyingly enough at frame 8 on a roll of Rollei ATP i have rated at ISO32 which knowing me will take a sodding long time to finish :bang:

Right, i have 1 roll of medium format colour, 1 roll of medium format black and white and 2 rolls of 35mm black and white. Plus the two rolls of medium format colour in the fridge to get developed, going to be an expensive session at Peak...
Best get started on the black and white now then

Right, i have 1 roll of medium format colour, 1 roll of medium format black and white and 2 rolls of 35mm black and white. Plus the two rolls of medium format colour in the fridge to get developed, going to be an expensive session at Peak...

Tried the Darkroom in Cheltenham?

Mmm looks like you're gunna be hot on my tail soon then.

I've got a roll of b&w to dev from a camera i haven't used in my 52 so perhaps I'll get a week 41 from it ...here's hoping.

I was messing with trying to get some roll film into a subminiature last night that I was wanting to shoot with today but it wouldn't play nicely........need to go back to it when I have the patience to handle the frustration!! lol

I've always got a shot or two from the etrs that i could play if i drop behind again but tbh i'd prefer to use the cameras that are a little "different".

Tried the Darkroom in Cheltenham?

Not for a while, preferred the service at peak though, never once had a problem from them and i want to see if that keeps up :)

Another one up

In order to keep pace with Rob :D, I've just put up week 42!

got another roll devved while i was waiting for my tea to brew, will scan soon :p

Of course :D I brewed it for about 20 mins and the HP5 brewed for 18 minutes :p

Week 38 up

Got one roll drying and one roll in the scanner (y)

I'm gaining on you Asha, it's starting to get close :p

I'm gaining on you Asha, it's starting to get close :p

Good on ya....I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the competitive edge to catch up!:D

Well I've got a camera loaded in readiness for week 43......struggling for inspiration of what to shoot though:(

Good on ya....I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the competitive edge to catch up!:D

We need to have a sporting bet on it (y) Fish and chips with a cup of tea sounds like a reasonable wager :nuts:

We need to have a sporting bet on it (y) Fish and chips with a cup of tea sounds like a reasonable wager :nuts:

Somewhere equidistant, like Paris?

Can you get fish, chips and a cup of tea in Paris?

Somewhere equidistant, like Paris?

Can you get fish, chips and a cup of tea in Paris?

I believe you can but doubt they'll taste as good as Yorkshire ones.

I'll be back in Yorkshire in December so perhaps someone might treat me as an early Christmas pressie :D

Why sort of time are you around in December?

Another one up and to quote my dear old Grandma, "****'s getting real" :nuts:

Eventually got a shot out of the sub miniature......posted up for week 43

Number 13 is up and running. Only 30 weeks/cameras behind :LOL:

Went out today and captured a shot worthy for week 44 on a camera loaded with cut sheet film.

All excited, rushed home to dev it etc and get it posted ( don't want to give Mr Hooley chance to catch me up!! LOL)

Opened camera in changing bag, slither of film fell out BUT so did a similar piece of paper.
When cutting the film I keep backing paper against the emulsion side to avoid scratches etc.
I didn't realise that I had loaded both the film AND paper in the camera.
Trying to convince myself that the paper had not blocked the emulsion side of the film, I devd anyway ....and you know what.....No image .....what a plonka I am!

Week 41 up now (y) got a few more in the scanner atm then i will be gaining on you :D

Back