Fuji Dave

Get well soon Dave

Hope you are on the mend Dave, best wishes.

I hope he gets well soon too, he's a really nice fella to have on the forum.

I do wonder if that "syringe" and popular new injection people get two of, then a third and fourth might have something to do with his ill health. Having seen a similar version of events with my father and uncle, weeks apart, after these I cannot help but think.

Last edited:

I do wonder if that "syrninge" and popular new injection people get two of, then a third and fourth might have something to do with his ill health. Having seen a similar version of events with my father and uncle, weeks apart, after these I cannot help but think.
Makes you wonder doesn’t it? Who knows what effect drugs and even food additives and preservatives have on the human body?

Makes you wonder doesn’t it? Who knows what effect drugs and even food additives and preservatives have on the human body?

Indeed - when you see all the seed oils, E numbers, chemical additives, sugars to our food you worry.

Rule of thumb, if the food/ingredient was introduced in the last 50 years - don't eat it. If it's been around 150 years, eat sparingly, anything older than that - eat copiously.

I do wonder if that "syrninge" and popular new injection people get two of, then a third and fourth might have something to do with his ill health. Having seen a similar version of events with my father and uncle, weeks apart, after these I cannot help but think.

Probably not the place for that in a get well thread though eh? You all have Hot Topics for that.

No more of it here please. :police:

Yes indeed, get well soon Dave.

Thank you all very much and love you loads Pete so thanks for letting the forum know.

The hospital have now let me come home as it will be better for my treatment in home, the heart attack had nothing to do with any booster jabs so that clears that up. They will treat me from home now as the flu sadly did some damage to my lungs and with me having COPD it is now a very long journey to even get back out and about so my photography will stop until I am 100% better in going back out as doctors orders are very strict for me now.

@Fuji Dave Great to see you're back home Dave. Wishing you as speedy a recovery as you can. Luckily you have those studio lights to play with when you feel well enough ;) , but rest up for now and get well soon.

Sounds like you're making good progress Dave. Maybe you'll carry on posting even if you can't get out to take pictures just yet.

See you in the threads! :D

Glad you are home Dave, take it steady. :)

Glad you are home Dave, take it easy (y)

Good to see you back, but don;t take any risks by overdoing things.

Glad to hear you are back home, get 100% well soon (y)

Great to see you back Dave, I wish you a quick and speedy recovery.

Great news and all the best for a speedy recovery.

I am pleased to hear you are over the worst and on the mend

Health certainly comes first so "do as you are told" or :bat:

Having said that and as mentioned by others......as & when you feel able to, do keep engaging hereabouts at TP:) (y)

Keep fighting, mate.
Glad you`re back home now, and in a much better place (y)

Good to hear you’re back at home Dave. Look after yourself and all the best for a speedy recovery.

Thanks again folks, today I feel not to bad so sticking to doctors orders by slowly doing things. Because we have steep stairs and no lift I am not allowed to leave the flat for weeks yet as can't put any strain on my heart yet. Starting my 52 challenge in a bit so look forward to that.

Good to hear your home dave ,did you have any surgery I.e stent etc ..
It takes time to get over it I’m still not as fit as I was even 3 years later

Thanks again folks, today I feel not to bad so sticking to doctors orders by slowly doing things. Because we have steep stairs and no lift I am not allowed to leave the flat for weeks yet as can't put any strain on my heart yet. Starting my 52 challenge in a bit so look forward to that.
Hi Dave only just seen this mate hope you are feeling better

Good to hear your home dave ,did you have any surgery I.e stent etc ..
It takes time to get over it I’m still not as fit as I was even 3 years later

Hi Jeff, the doctors decided yes my heart was damaged but because of all the strain on my lungs they did not want to do a stent.

@Fuji Dave best wishes and here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Back