Gremlin16 - 2019 52’s WEEK 15 ABOVE

Eggcellent shot for rough (someone had to) :)

Nice use of the shallow DoF, and XI is nearly XII so on theme ;)
The colour of the eggs do contrast nicely with the eggbox.

Could I mention that your links all go back to the beginning of your first page, and not to the image for the theme.
If you take a look at the following link it will point out the single step you're missing (selecting the correct link).
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/tutorials/adding-a-linky-to-your-post-or-page.109/

Well that’s on theme, wasn’t expecting that, I don’t think you need to remove it can’t see who it would offend

I don't see any issue with the shot being in the main thread either, but if you're worried, there are
Hidden stuff
spoiler tags you could use.
Anyway, onto the image. Nicely shot, especially having just enough definition of the black hair against the black background, something that can be really difficult to achieve.

I don't see any issue with the shot being in the main thread either, but if you're worried, there are
Hidden stuff
spoiler tags you could use.
Anyway, onto the image. Nicely shot, especially having just enough definition of the black hair against the black background, something that can be really difficult to achieve.

thanks for the heads up, and reassurance.

Thanks all for the comments.

ROUGH - Rough egg box contrasted with the smooth eggs. So great.
OBJECT - Excellent shot. Not offensive in my opinion. Very good pose, lighting and overall look.

Rough
Very good, I like the dof.

Object
Also very good, nice in black and white.
There's no objections from me.

Rough - great shot for the theme and I really like your explanation with lots of variations of Rough. Well done for thinking of all of that!

Object - A very nice mono portrait. Good pose and lighting and perfect for the theme. No objections from me either.

That rough image is fantastic Jason. Very clever use of the them and superb colour and the dof works well

Very nice object image. Nothing wrong with that at all. Looks a very well taken image with nice lighting and detail throughout

Rough, I like the idea not to mention the shot. The dof is great and suits it so well
Object, Can’t, see why people would object. Not offensive in my opinion. Nicely taken and suits mono

I was watching the rain falling on the patio furniture and was impressed with how the drops were falling on it. Not my best entry for the year, but it is SOOC. Square crop was done in camera (does that count)wet-1.jpg

Looks great, good size crop, nice exposure control too.

Great shot for wet and as said great timing. 12fps must fill up you memory card fast! :eek:

I've just got the one XQD card at the moment, so it does play on my mind a little. Not so much for stills as I rarely spray and pray, but if I start to do some 4k video I have a feeling its going to fill very quickly indeed.

Thanks for the comments guys, they are appreciated.

This week, I got to photograph Brit Floyd at their concert in Manchester. These guys really know how to make an ENTRANCE. Sight and sound were equally amazing. Shot on the Z6 and 24-70 (i think).

Brit Floyd Live - Manchester-50.jpg

Brit Floyd Live - Manchester-55.jpg

Last edited:
Two belters there! :clap:

Back