Hadrons TP52 for 2018- Week 9 Abundance

You've posted some really strong images since my last visit and made excellent use of black & white in my three favourites. The old plough is perfect for that theme and suits the mono processing, which brings out lots of textures, especially in the larger version on Flickr. Sharp is a cracker and I only wish the viewpoint was slightly closer to make more of the sharp curls of metal and the curling smoke. Really like that one :) And your latest one again uses B&W really well to show all the details and shapes in the frozen water and remove any distracting colours in the wall behind. Nice work (y)

Hi, I'm desperately behind with comments too so don't worry

Over - love this. most unusual pov. You must have got dirty knees taking that :D
Age - I think you know the problems with this one. Just hard to make out what it is
Sharp - Fits the theme well. I like the smoke coming off and the twist of metal too
Thick - This one works well in B&W, very good icicles you there

:D

Guard(ed) - I have to agree with Tims comment, its not an image that jumps out at me either, but it does fit the theme.
Thick - that is a good interitation of the theme, the angle of the image works well and the black and white conversion really suits this image.

Cartainly muddy, I like the copy and the angle, gives it a sense of action

Nice Image Hadron, the blue against the mud contrasts well and the angle adds to the shot. Maybe better to include the top of the wheel arch as well.

I wonder what having the front corner included would look like.

Pete

Ooo thats going to take some cleaning!! Good pov and I like the close crop :)

Thick - Great Icicles and looks good in Black and White
Abundance - I like the POV it really show off the abundance of mud

Great shot for abundance, love the close persepective!

Back