Hadrons TP52 for 2018- Week 9 Abundance

Thanks folks, agreed people was more than a little groan worthy but it’s kind of symptomatic of my slightly juvenile sense of humour :wacky:
Apologies for the somewhat late reply by the way, I’ll blame it on severe sleep deprivation (teething toddler), a poor excuse I know but it’s the best I can come up with so I’m sticking to it :p

After seeing the latest theme at lunch time I decided to take my camera with me on my afternoon stroll with the dog in the hope of being struck with a bolt of inspiration. As it happened this strike never materialised so this is the best I could come up with. I'm hopeful it "ish" hits the brief, I'm in two minds as to whether or not the over processed look works or not (I think it might well be a bit of a Marmite shot) but here goes any way - Stark....

Stark by James, on Flickr

That's nice - well done and you got it doe early. Had a similar idea :)

Nice one Hadron, it's very 'stark'! Great stuff!

Very nice moody picture, the tree really stands out against the tree.

I had the same idea about the tree, as you have nicked it I will attempt a different take on it. Wish me luck.

Pete

I like that photo, it's right on theme, well composed and works well in B&W (y)

I really like that, the clouds look very menacing.
Is that an alien type face in the top left of the picture.

People - a nice fun image for the theme and another theme done.

Stark - love the processing on this image, certainly conveys stark and that tree has some fantastic looking branches on it and the clouds give the image a bit of drama (y)

Great shot - superb angle and concept

Nice depth of field :)

Great idea for the shot taken from a nice angle

Bang in theme, great PoV and the red tractor is adding a splash of colour (y)

Stark - great image quite dramatic I like it.
Over - I like the low view point, and that you eye is led to the tractor.

Over ... excellent idea, very nicely shot .... with red tractor sharp in the distance. :clap:

Great image for Over, love the low perspective and focus point!

Back