Heat.

Well it's been a lovely day here, started off cloudy which cleared by about 09-00 and then it was a cloudless sky until about 14-00 with long spells of fairly warm sunshine.

Turned out nice here too, a little chilly though, didn't get much above 5°C. I started dismantling a fence that came down in the recent storms and I actually had to take a layer off. Sunny spells and cloudy at times but overall, a nice afternoon..

Last edited:
Must remember sunscreen tomorrow! Just in case!!!

10°-C here at the moment with quite a heavily overcast sky but hardly any wind and dry.

Cold, wet, basically, very driech and has been since the early hours. Not that windy though. I won't be dismantling the fence today by the looks of it.

Currently 6°C.

Warm enough to ditch the fleece, so the sunscreen would have been a must had it shown its face! Since the possibility existed, I had it on just in case (I do normally leave it an occasion too late and peel...)

9°-C here at the moment, heavily overcast with a moderate breeze and dry. Apparently we're in for some heavy rain a bit later.

So far today, since about 7am, we've had very heavy rain, strong winds, hail, thunder, snow and currently, wall to wall sunshine. :thinking:

Currently 6°C.

When I got up at 06:15 it was 11°C. Not much above that now but it's not doing much more than drizzling.

Well it started raining here mid morning and is still at it. temperature has remained at 9°-C for most of the day but is dropping now.

Well, we've had better days, the script seemed to be written from early morning and it stayed that way. 4 seasons in one day.

Apart from the temperature, that's been winter territory all day, not got above 5°C and currently, 2°

-2ºC forecast for the morning. I was hoping to get out to Slimbridge WWT lately but the light has been awful. It's always started well and gone downhill by 10.30.Looking at the forecast for next week it's rain everyday.:rolleyes: I do envy those who post on here in Birds from Florida, Columbia and the Philippines.

5°-C here when I went out at first light (05-30). It's now a lovely morning with a cloudless sky and a light breeze.

I've just stopped snapping for while to have some breakfast at my fav' greasy spoon, and then I'll try and get some more time snapping before the weather changes.

5°-C here at the moment and it has remained that since I went out about a hour ago. Beautiful bright morning though with hardly a cloud in the sky and a moderate breeze that feels quite chilly.

6°-C here at the moment, heavily overcast sky with hardly any wind but dry.

We had a belter of a day yesterday, there was some real warmth in the sun too, we got to 14°C at one point.

Back to normal today, cold, wet, windy, meh. 5°C.

9°-C here at the moment with a partly cloudy sky but no rain just yet and only a gentle breeze.

Last edited:
It was a rough one yesterday, I wouldn't call it stormy but it was very blustery, with heavy rain at times, for the whole day really.

Today is better so far, not nice but better. Cold at 2°C.

It stayed dry for most of the day but apprently, we are in for a long spell of heavy rain again. It's been a resonably nice day though. Currently 4°C

Quite a bit of rain yesterday afternoon and well into the night. 7°-C here at the moment damp but not raining yet with a quite a strong wind.

Two torrential downpours today lasting quite a while.

Tomorrow is going to be a bad day with very high winds. 60mph along the south coast from Cornwall and 50mph inland but, I think staying south of the Midlands .The forecaster ..Met Office/BBC said there will be some impressive Cumulonimbus clouds..(heavy shower/thunder clouds) so..if anyone sees any impressive ones and can get a photo to post that would be great.

2°C as I was clearing the car of snow. Would have been easier had it not partially thawed then refrozen... Having dealt with that car, I'll use it for getting to the course later!

It's a bit up & down here this morning with a strong wind, some rain, and then sunshine together with a temperature of 6°-C at the moment.

2°C as I was clearing the car of snow. Would have been easier had it not partially thawed then refrozen... Having dealt with that car, I'll use it for getting to the course later!

Having transferred the g*lf clubs to the cleared car, it then started to rain and rinsed all the snow off mine so I swapped 'em back (mine's so much more comfortable and isn't tuned to R2!!!) Ended up being a bacon sarnie morning rather than looking for wet balls embedded in mud... It was 5°C and raining (hard) on the way home.

Back