Heat.

15oC quite breezy but warm enough to have a couple of windows and doors open, to blow some fresh air through the place.

It's finally stopped raining, we even got some sun. Not windy and currently dry, with the odd, heavy spots of rain but nothing sustained like it's been. Sunny spells in between.

6°C.

Yes you have..:D

Sorry..but you've completely lost me. Why the anti-freeze story from WAMT ? I put a :mad: for that..angry they deceived her.

When you asked me to enlighten you on what AP was I thought you were having a joke and thought that I should have known. AP- Associated Press is a very large organisation. That's what can happen online.

Sorry..but you've completely lost me. Why the anti-freeze story from WAMT ?
Sometimes the links don't directly refer to the posted that was linked,
if you click the link, it will take directly to the post I actually linked.

AP- Associated Press is a very large organisation.
Now I know.

7°-C here at the moment, very overcast but dry with a light breeze.

It was looking quite promising at 06:00 but it's now wet. Not cold though - 12°C.

What a difference a few hours makes. The rain subsided late afternoon yesterday and by dark, the skies had cleared, the grass was crispy by 10pm.

Today, so far, it's a belter, wall to wall sunshine, no wind although a chilly feeling 6°C.

11oC here, a very light breeze and fluffy white clouds.
Another pleasant spring day so far.

Its been a pleasant afternoon, I managed a bit of time pottering in the garden.
Its dull and overcast now, and the weather map is saying it won't be long before the rain arrives from the South.

It was a pretty nice day up until about 3-30pm.

Then it rained, then rained some more and still is. It feels cold too at 6°C. At least it's not windy.

Raining here this morning and looks like it's set in for most of the day. 10°-C with hardly any wind.

It's dry today, for now anyway. It's been raining though, everything is drying out. Quite cloudy just now but with promising looking breaks in it. Not significantly windy.

It's 11°C, which is the highest it's been for a while, it's actually quite pleasant.

10oC with a bit of a breeze.
It has rained through most of the early hours, But it seems to be just about done now,
and the sky seems to be clearing.

15°C and there's enough heat in the sun(?)shine to set my vitamin D factory tingling a bit! Mrs Nod has even done the grass for its first cut.

Well if finally stopped raining about 14-00 but remained very murky for the rest of daylight hours. The temperature stayed at 10°-C with hardly any wind.

Been out all afternoon and into the evening. It's been an up and down day, long, dry periods but with short, heavy showers. not great when you're a few miles from the car. It has felt warm though, we got to 12°.

10°-C here at the moment, quite a nice morning with broken cloud and very little wind.

Last edited:
15 here this afternoon and even warm in the sun. Chilly of course, with clearer skies this evening.

I misread your Thursday post here re weather ..Cussy.. and thought you were in France otherwise I'd have given you the heads-up re the Royal Scot. It went through Didcote on Saturday but maybe that's not near to you. I'll give you a heads-up next time. Sorry about that.

I misread your Thursday post here re weather ..Cussy.. and thought you were in France otherwise I'd have given you the heads-up re the Royal Scot. It went through Didcote on Saturday but maybe that's not near to you. I'll give you a heads-up next time. Sorry about that.

Thanks John, Didcot is about 50min south of here, so not *quite* round the corner. :)

Quite a pleasant morning here 10°-C light cloud and a gentle breeze.

Quite nice here, dry and breezy but there are some dark clouds lurking not far away. Nice enough for there to be washing out. 11°C.

10°-C here at the moment, quite bright with high cloud cover and hardly any wind.

It was a warm day yesterday. I didn't get to enjoy much of it but the periods outdoors were very pleasant. It did cloud over now and gain but stayed dry. It was 12°C for most of the afternoon and stayed warm into the evening.

It's a bit duller today, some light rain off and on with sunny spells in between. My neighbour cut his grass early on, and I checked ours, it is growing now. Currently dry, not had a shower for an hour or so, not windy and 7°C.

Last edited:
Happy equinox, everyone! Must be spring.

12°C and not raining (at the moment...) so off to see the recently active bears up at Wildwood (Escot).

Happy equinox, everyone! Must be spring.

12°C and not raining (at the moment...) so off to see the recently active bears up at Wildwood (Escot).
I Googled that. Be great to see any photos you take.

Bristol zoo closed a while ago and relocated to a much larger area off the M5 and they have a "bear wood" and I'd forgotten about it until you mentioned yours.

Last edited:
Back