Lego "War of the worlds" Power of Paint Weds 22nd Aug

Thanks Matt, will do my best for your little one.(y)

Am going into school in a bit, to build some sets(y)

The amount of work you're putting in to this really is admirable. :) (y) :clap:
*waits for next episode*

The Mods wandered through the tunnel for ages, until bright lights showed a room ahead of them. DarkStar sat exhausted muttering "Cor I could murder a cuppa!" "Don't be stupid" said Marcel, " You're a plastic toy, you don't consume beverages or food for that matter"

RPW_104 by Rob Palmer-Wilson, on Flickr

"This looks like some advanced control room" said Marc. "I wonder who built it, and what else is down here? came the voice of Yvonne.

RPW_105 by Rob Palmer-Wilson, on Flickr
"Look at the screen, who do you think would use a Pink cat as a symbol?

RPW_106 by Rob Palmer-Wilson, on Flickr

Last edited:
Cheers Marc, that is very kind of you to say so.(y)

In response to your PM ... much much better :LOL:

Loving the creativity behind all this, am truely inspired

In response to your PM ... much much better :LOL:

Loving the creativity behind all this, am truely inspired

Cheers Tezz(y)
The rework on page 7, was well worth the effort - really excellent. (y)

Thanks Andrew.:)
Well Rob , what can I say but 'back on track'.(y)

Well shot, good detail, immensely funny, especially the pink panther:LOL: That tops the lot.
keep up the good work and pace yourself. Keep em wanting more.

Thanks Alan, glad I'm back on track(y), it was beginning to get me:bang:

Well what a great way to start a Friday, certainly brought a few smiles here. Very creative and inspiring Rob, keep up the good work.

Perhaps Lego should take up the movie rights? Legominator: Rise of the Syrupoffigiss!

Well what a great way to start a Friday, certainly brought a few smiles here. Very creative and inspiring Rob, keep up the good work.

Perhaps Lego should take up the movie rights? Legominator: Rise of the Syrupoffigiss!

Thanks Mark, glad it brought some smiles, after this is finished, I'm planning a "Hellboy" story.:shrug:

:clap: Just one thing... you forgot the jaffa cakes... in the Mods short rest break ... :D

Brilliant Rob... Looking forward to the next installment.

:clap: Just one thing... you forgot the jaffa cakes... in the Mods short rest break ... :D

Brilliant Rob... Looking forward to the next installment.

Cheers John, thought about Jaffa cakes, but the "control room" was a tight fit as it was.:shrug: Might get included later on.

Hmm either too much time on your hands or off ya rocker! :LOL:

A bit of both Mark, being a teacher requires both.:rules:

:clap::clap:
Still loving it.
Like the rework too, although I do wonder what may have happened in that alternate universe, trousers of time and all that.
:D

Yvonne looked lovingly at the Blue X-country monster, with weapons bolted on everywhere, "That one's Mine" She purred

only one thing wrong with the casting on this - yv's feet arent furry :LOL:

Loving the new adds Rob ... i need more Lego unless my snowtroppers encounter humans as they are today ;-)

Continues to be brilliant Rob. I can negotiate a space at Legoland, Windsor if you're running out of space for all these sets. Shame it's too late for half term, there's always the summer season after the movie premier.
Keep it up, looking forward to the next episode.

:clap::clap:
Still loving it.
Like the rework too, although I do wonder what may have happened in that alternate universe, trousers of time and all that.
:D
Thank you Loopy, trousers of tme might come into it at a later date.(y)

Superb as ever Rob... (y)

Many thanks Dark Knight.(y)

only one thing wrong with the casting on this - yv's feet arent furry :LOL:

Could always stick some fur on them Pete?

Loving the new adds Rob ... i need more Lego unless my snowtroppers encounter humans as they are today ;-)

Be careful Tezz, it can become quite addictive!:naughty:

Well, there's that half a tonne of it still for sale...

Don't think I could fit it in a one-bedroom flat somehow.:shrug:

Nice shots. Clearer and more colourful. Like the dof on #2 - Yv

Many thanks Alan.(y)

More, more, more..... im getting rather addicted to reading these posts now, great stuff.

I'm getting addicted to trying to photograph the stuff Andrea.:help:

Continues to be brilliant Rob. I can negotiate a space at Legoland, Windsor if you're running out of space for all these sets. Shame it's too late for half term, there's always the summer season after the movie premier.
Keep it up, looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers John, I think we'll be too busy wth premieres in the States and Far East by then.(y)

Cheers Adam, I was playing AC/DC's Highway to Hell, followed by Back in Black.:naughty:

Many thanks Clive, for the kind words and taking the time to comment.(y)

The vehicles had driven for several hours, when the corridor became too narrow to drive through. There was a chink of light ahead, so the Mods alighted from the vehicles and found a door, which they forced open. Yvonne was not sure about their destination???????

RPW_113
by Rob Palmer-Wilson, on Flickr

But one thing was clear, they had reached somewhere none of them had thought of when they left the flat in London;

RPW_114

It was the sea, but where in the U.K. could they be, 4+ hours of driving meant it might be anywhere South of Scotland???????

RPW_115

Any of the regular followers of this thread like to hazard a guess?:thinking:

OK, taking a wild guess... :thinking:
Are they looking southwest towards the piers around Dover docks?

Given the sunshine, they can't be in the UK :D....

Back