B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Lovely shots Terry,They are all great but 2 and 3 are my favorites The fact that they are local is an added bonus, I've fished on the Stour and travelled up and down that canal many a time on my MTB adventures. I wonder what you are using for these infra reds full conversion of filters ?

Thanks Brad.

I'm using a full spectrum converted Panasonic G3 camera with the 14-42mm kit lens with a 720nm IR filter.

That's it really.

PP is in LR CC then exported to Silver FX Pro and choosing the Full Dynamic (Harsh) preset and adding a touch of blue filter.

Paddington Station - using Creative Dial on Olympus Pen F, SOOC

View attachment 244560

I have read a few complaints about the creative dial but I have to say that I am impressed with the mono it produced
Makes me think a Pen F would be a nice travel camera instead of my E-M5ii

I have read a few complaints about the creative dial but I have to say that I am impressed with the mono it produced
Makes me think a Pen F would be a nice travel camera instead of my E-M5ii

I really love it. If you’ve got it set to RAW then you end up with both Jpeg and Raw at the flick of a switch.

I kept my EM5ii for a while alongside it. I preferred the grip on that and the weatherproofing, but in the end I sold it. The Pen F just seems more fun and I love the functionality. It’s my city trips, family get together and nights out camera, and hiking too although I also have an EM1ii for testing weather situations.

To be restored mobile crane at Arley station, Samsung J3 mobile phone ( unfortunateley showing it's lack of dynamic range at little)
CRANE.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple that appear to be having a "Lunchtime Meeting".

X-T2, 18-55mm Lens, 1/125th @ F4.5, IS0-200, Handheld.

Lunchtime Meeting-03300 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of some old bits of machinery which are some of the things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot.
I've deliberately gone for a darker higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rust & decay and the mood of the area etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/400th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Things Left Behind (24) (Dungeness)-03280 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Back