B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

A few of mine... :)

pKID8Oo.jpg

gQ5ej3r.jpg

8q1FhBe.jpg

XJKU0V6.jpg

h580n0h.jpg

Nice set of images Marcus, and a really good bit of B&W PP work showing a full range of tones and good contrast.(y)

George.

love the boats at Lindisfarne

That's a nice shot Ian, full of character and a very good B&W conversion.(y)

George.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of abstracts taken in one of the many amazing Alpine road tunnels in Austria.

20205110754_6d30275d80_b.jpg

20834800241_9bf702cd17_b.jpg

Where is that?

That photograph was taken in A Coruna, a lovely coastal town in North-West Spain. It is one of the speacial features in the Tower of Hercules area.

The Tower of Hercules, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the oldest lighthouse in the world which has been working as such since its construction in Roman Times.

More info here:
http://www.torredeherculesacoruna.com/index.php?s=54

This is a pic, taken with my phone, of the entire group (excuse the poor quality).

View attachment 44730

Just a couple from me, first from the original X100, which I was playing with last week to see if I could drop back to a fixed lens camera.

McIndoe Statue outside Sackville College
by David Thompson, on Flickr

And second, from the new x100T when I decided I could! Still a lot to learn. I was just practising focus on the Mermaid when the lady walked in front; I just like the way her hair matches the direction of the mermaid.

Sunday Morning stroll around Brighton Marina
by David Thompson, on Flickr

Black & White conversion m43.
Hellifield Station on the hottest Wednesday this year and The Fellsman Loco overheated and got 'stuck' at the station! (well, almost at the station!)

The Fellsman Loco - 46115 in Mono by Barry Smith, on Flickr

Back