B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Hi Rob

Not sure what you were after with this image , It does not work for me as it has a massive tree trunk in the foreground also 6ft high site fence , I see the image is titles Selfert gone was this a building ?

A couple of abstracts taken in one of the many amazing Alpine road tunnels in Austria.

20834800241_9bf702cd17_b.jpg

Love this picture

Nowhere as good as the above but a couple of shots

I like it, for me it reminds me of my city, the odd tree trying to grow amongst all the building work going on.

great pic

Ta. The placement of the tree in the frame (and quite a lot of everything else I do) is largely down to Eugène Atget

:)

Thanks for the likes everyone, here's another abstract (seems to be most of my portfolio these days) from the tunnels and also one from New York I was just playing around with.

20858131421_5c31b0bbd2_h.jpg

20902083281_a58483aa64_b.jpg

I can see the similarity :D

just for info, the shots from the top of Notre Dame have been made incredibly difficult if you use a dslr or a lens with a decent sized front element. The viewing areas were once just covered with a steel mesh cage to stop jumpers, the gaps in the wires were about 8" or so which gave plenty of room to compose a shot as you could get the lens through. Now theres a black nylon netting attached to the previous safety barrier which has about 1 1/2" squares making it almost impossible to get a decent shot as you need to have the lens right up against the net in order to focus through. I have so many shots that have netting visible or blurring which can't be used :(

Back