List of all the custom titles on the forum at the moment....

Wait....you guys can write???
Jeepers! :p
Yeah! in the blood of the unsuspecting!

It all starts in the wee small hours,when all sane folk be abed.
A chance remark on a weard subject an BLAMyou don't even know you ha:bat:ve been had.:nono::cautious:

But we have our SSSSuspectSSS.....Oh yes.
You've got it ;)

It all starts in the wee small hours,when all sane folk be abed.
A chance remark on a weard subject an BLAMyou don't even know you ha:bat:ve been had.:nono::cautious:

But we have our SSSSuspectSSS.....Oh yes.

in my most recent case it was a remark on facebook not even on TP ( I rather unwisely said that I wouldn't make it as a moderator, because a mod can't ever call a member an 'ugly goat belming arse gibbon'..). how wrong I was :eek: .... though on the bright side this means theres no reason for me no to join the green team *awaits invite* :tumbleweed:

Yeah! in the blood of the unsuspecting!
Me? Safe as houses then :LOL:
Are you trying to say that you don't have blood coursing through your veins then? :p

in my most recent case it was a remark on facebook not even on TP ( I rather unwisely said that I wouldn't make it as a moderator, because a mod can't ever call a member an 'ugly goat belming arse gibbon'..). how wrong I was :eek: .... though on the bright side this means theres no reason for me no to join the green team *awaits invite* :tumbleweed:
Only the admin would be so forward as to do that Pete, and there are no vacancies there :D

when I get a book deal I shall spent my royalties on a 25% share of slack media ;)

Are you trying to say that you don't have blood coursing through your veins then? :p

None to the taste of those with interest :LOL:

Doesn't TBY have any dungeon internships available?

Strangely I did hear him muttering, earlier,
while pacing the lower corridors,
rattling his keys ;)

We are not that modernised down here Em :D

Strangely I did hear him muttering, earlier,
while pacing the lower corridors,
rattling his keys ;)

No wonder he was muttering if you were rattling his keys :LOL:

No wonder he was muttering if you were rattling his keys :LOL:

:LOL: no, he was rattling his own keys, why you no rissen, stoopid irriot :p
(5 points if you know what I am talking about ;))

:LOL: no, he was rattling his own keys, why you no rissen, stoopid irriot :p
(5 points if you know what I am talking about ;))

Buddy Hacket.
Points are mine.

Breathe snakey...breathe :LOL:

The thing about snakes is they have a breathing tube,
so can breath no problems, under most conditions,
even when eating / swallowing
:D

Nope, but the initials are correct. ;)

Benny Hill was the 60's I believe....Hacket, the 50's

Happy to eat humble if incorrect :D (y)

I know he did a few Chinese "stunts" but didn't actually know that he used the "line"?
Did a quick You tube and couldn't find anything

That's handy :D

Benny Hill nicked his whole 'Chow Mein' schtick ("Rye you no rissen? Stoopid irriot!") from an album Buddy Hackett made in the 1950s. Hackett knew all about it and vowed to kill Benny with his bare hands if they were ever in the same room together.

Benny Hill nicked his whole 'Chow Mein' schtick ("Rye you no rissen? Stoopid irriot!") from an album Buddy Hackett made in the 1950s. Hackett knew all about it and vowed to kill Benny with his bare hands if they were ever in the same room together.

Cool :D
I never knew that.
You live and learn ;)

So, 'oo's eatin' the umble pie then?

Doesn't TBY have any dungeon internships available?

Sorry, there's barely any room down here for me, without hiring in Mr Kidd as well...

(slightly on topic, seeing as I've managed to get yet another flaming custom namebadge...)

So I was right then.
Eat your own pie :LOL:

Back