List of all the custom titles on the forum at the moment....

if you're going to talk dirty to her, for gods sake get a room ;)

oops - that was in reply to dark knight wanting ruth to know he likes to lick cream off things - not Matt and the party in his tummy

if you're going to talk dirty to her, for gods sake get a room ;)

oops - that was in reply to dark knight wanting ruth to know he likes to lick cream off things - not Matt and the party in his tummy

Oi....behave yourself you...Get back in yer box :bat:

Think we need to change the name of this forum to TalkEHarmony or something :LOL:

Can I have custard on mine, cream is for just licking off things not for pie !!

Custard on (h)umble pie? I'd stick with gravy if I were you!

Sorry, there's barely any room down here for me, without hiring in Mr Kidd as well...

(slightly on topic, seeing as I've managed to get yet another flaming custom namebadge...)
So I guess that makes you a member of The Spamgled Mob. (y)

I'm seriously worried about our overlords they seem to have there minds in the gutter mistaking the friendly nature of the wider membership as some kind of informal mating dance between member....dragging the forum down to there own base desires and urges :eek: some of us a innocent and would never get involved in such sordid affairs

I'm seriously worried about our overlords they seem to have there minds in the gutter mistaking the friendly nature of the wider membership as some kind of informal mating dance between member....dragging the forum down to there own base desires and urges :eek: some of us a innocent and would never get involved in such sordid affairs

Yeah right! :p

I've heard different ;)
:exit:

Minds in the gutter? They need a ladder to get that high!!!

Sweet meats!!!

You chaps are very very odd :LOL:

I'm not odd, I'm Nod(d)!

Or even od Nodd!

Back