London TP Xmas meet 3rd Dec photos

feek

Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks to Yvonne for a great meet. Thought I'd get the ball rolling with 4 of the 14 photos I took testerday.

We're such a loving crowd on TP;
RPW_50241.jpg

Touchy feely;
RPW_50211.jpg

Still as a Statue;
RPW_50341.jpg

End of a long day
RPW_50351.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Adam, didn't manage to get one of you, you were always somewhere else!

Great start on ths shots guys (y) Haven`t uploaded anything yet, but payback is a bitch :naughty: :LOL:

nothing special from me........... a few random ones........... was more about meeting up with others then serious photography.... (excuse!)

Dean enhances the Norfolk Mafia's reputation as carrot crunchers by proving beyond reasonable doubt that his not so smart phone too got confused by the pavements of London and could not find coffee...

deantechnology.jpg

Mr Bollywood? Spotted in Picadilly by Eros, with proper professional photographers... anyone recognise him?

bollywood1.jpg

Over the shoulder shot.

picturewithinapicture.jpg

The coolest mini in the world. Iain tried to "drive" it, and I forgot I had a CPL in the bag!

iainmini.jpg

Big bright wheel thing at night.

eyebynight.jpg

Last but not least..... Bactrian or Dromedary? :naughty::naughty::LOL:

camel.jpg

Dean enhances the Norfolk Mafia's reputation as carrot crunchers by proving beyond reasonable doubt that his not so smart phone too got confused by the pavements of London and could not find coffee...
Damn wizardry that's what it is :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: Fabulous pic of Beth and Andrew and probably the most flattering picture that will come from the day of me! ;)

Thanks Vonne :D

Apologies for the lack of TP members, I must have turned candid mode off

Random randoms

Celeb spotting

IMG_55181.jpg

Christmas Blur

IMG_55281.jpg

More Blur

IMG_5548.jpg

M&M Store (I think)

IMG_5507.jpg

Eros

IMG_55111.jpg

Time to return to the pub

IMG_5544.jpg

Smashing shot Marc. Fab details love the processing. :clap:

Super shot Paul :clap: ... Loving the first also. ... Both have that extra involvement type feel to me.

LOL at your avatar ... psycho santa!! :LOL:

Celeb spotting

IMG_55181.jpg

Lol that was so funny, half of Carnaby Street in hysterics... Oh the power of the paparazzi cometh to the fore. ...

Well done Trevor, someone got something then ... :D

So did anyone get the next few shots of his full moon ... I bet even the cctv missed it. :LOL:

Last edited:
Some great shots considering the amount of time we actually spent taking photos. The one of Beth and Andrew are brilliant. (y)

:LOL: Fabulous pic of Beth and Andrew and probably the most flattering picture that will come from the day of me! ;)

Talking of which. :naughty: :exit:

Yv by Fabs., on Flickr

Yv by Fabs., on Flickr

Some great shots considering the amount of time we actually spent taking photos. The one of Beth and Andrew are brilliant. (y)

yeah!
Although all the photos just happen to be us standing outside pubs either before or after .... :LOL:

Oh goody lights ...I have one of those. ...To dark that day for me to capture much else. ;)

...back in a bit.

Part Two- People pics

Not sure if he's a TPer or not
IMG_6238.jpg

Tourist information
IMG_6249.jpg

Thinking of Eros
IMG_6251.jpg

Wot have I done wrong?
IMG_6252.jpg

This maps no help, perhaps the TPers can help
IMG_63061.jpg

Something a little more creative than just TP peeps

Dof snowman

bokeh

Framed Flower

London decorations

Street candid

Street candid

a quickr pickr post

Luvley pics everyone. Who said we did'nt take our photo day out seriously?:clap:

:LOL:

Thought I would stick with everyone else and post som b+w's

1_4_of_7_.jpg

1_3_of_7_.jpg

1_2_of_7_.jpg

Regards MD(y)

Back