3)
large.jpg

4)
large.jpg

5)
large.jpg

6)
large.jpg

Aww it looks like your day was brilliant hope you all had fun ! the pictures are great :clap:

Lovely shots everyone. Unusual shots of places of where to park your bicycle!

Some lovely ones there Wendy....

The worlds coolest mini!

How did I miss that mural???

I almost missed it (just off Carnaby St IIRC). Only saw it myself because Adam & Wendy were there.

Thank god for Iain's tripod. Much appreciated

6455297371_64324770e7_b.jpg

You're welcome Nikki, I am glad someone put it to some good use :LOL:

Like your image a lot, the light trails on the bridge are giving a good lead in (y)

Nicky love this one those light trails are brilliant. I had never been down that side before, will definatly be doing it again.

Thank god for Iain's tripod. Much appreciated

6455297371_64324770e7_b.jpg

Liking that one a lot.....(y) composition and lead in's and light trails pretty much spot on.....

a well spotted angle and if honest a bit annoyed I went for the more traditional all of the houses of parliament in shot type of angle....

Though I did have a funny 5 minutes talking to an american tourist who was asking me what set up and settings I was using......

"30 secs, f14, ISO 100" ... or whatever it was, I forget... was a long day
"30 seconds? How the hell do you hold a monopod still for that long?"
"Um, it has 3 legs....."
"Oh jeez, don't I sound a dumb ******"
"Yep, but it's ok"

then offered to let him use the tripod but he disappeared.

Ah thanks folks. I really enjoyed myself yesterday and can't wait for the Norwich number on Saturday.

Don't know about Norfolk Mafia but it was the theme from Resevoir Dog that popped into my head with this one. :D

Norfolk Dogs by Fabs., on Flickr

Well I was hoping there'd be more than 3 seconds of it. :D

Well there are longer ones, I am trying to edit it all into one video of the whole day, but because they are all in different lighting conditions, I have to colour match them, and such so it may take a couple of days. If I end up not being motivated to do it, then I might post just the unedited footage.

Oh and even that 3 seconds took 10 minutes to upload as it is 30mb.

errr....only if they don't include me! I am pretty certain that was the best one :LOL:

The other one of you standing behind the couch is not too bad, but can't remember about the others.

Last edited:
OK here are some of mine ,not that good i am afraid
IMG_1803.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1764.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1759.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1797.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1823.jpg
[/IMG]

Some great photos, but the nicest thing is being able to put faces to names, think it should be a rule on all TP meets that we take photos of each other :):) Now has Damian recovered after you all made him walk round London all day:LOL::LOL:

brilliant shots as always Paulie

That second one is a cracker Adam, looks like your wandering around paid dividends!

Love the second one Adam.......... I *think* he clocked you taking his pic! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

Tries to think of a relevant Reservior Quote :thinking:

I bet you a large coffee you cannot find an appropriate one that beats the swear filter!

Back