London TP Xmas meet 3rd Dec photos

There are some fantastic shots there. I managed to miss loads of stuff by the looks of things. I don't think I got anything worthy enough, looking at everyone elses.

Couple more oddities...

runningman.jpg

I love this shot. Does anyone else get the feeling of his eyes following you the more you look at it?
:love:it!

Noodsy said:
I love this shot. Does anyone else get the feeling of his eyes following you the more you look at it?

Omg!!!! They do....stop it!!! ....run!!! Ahhhh!! He following.....faster....the eyes!!!!

That second one is a cracker Adam, looks like your wandering around paid dividends!

Love the second one Adam.......... I *think* he clocked you taking his pic! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

What a fantastic shot.

This bloke with his tie is superb..well spotted Adam (y)(y)

Erm, sorry guys, thanks mucho (love ya) and everything ....but its not the shot you all think it is, I've presumed you'd all spot the blured passers by and realise hes a street artist.
Unfortunately, like all of my togging that day I didn't get any crackers.

Sorry to have duped you all. :puke:

I like that one Dean, it was really nice when they changed the light colours. I have a similar one :)

Back