Louise Knight's self portrait 52 - Week 23 - Sarcoma Knows No Borders

Initially I almost skipped the wall of text. Glad I didn't. Getting harder to hold on to my childhood memories so keep remembering them whilst you can. Fascinating read and the story of your adventure kept me going to the very end.

Two great images once again. The poor creature slaughtered in the second by Pocahontas has my sympathy. But the first image is just amazing. Great pose, great decorations in the tree, a mighty steed and so many interesting little things going on. Processing is spot on and for me it's your best to date

I did look at the text I'd written and thought people might find it a bit daunting to read! But I hope if anyone does skip the text that the images will be enough to get the message across anyway.

I did have a shot of me holding the sheep by one of its feet instead of it's horn! But I wasn't happy with the composition so this one won!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it means a helluvalot!!

Wow, I'm lost for words. I've just found your thread, and read all the way through, and truely gutted that I have reached the end, you are such a fantastic person, your photography is amazing and I cannot wait ofr the next instalment, you are now being subscribed to

You've made me feel very inferior and desperate to improve, you are very inspirational

Thank you for sharing you and your photography with us

Wendy

Wendy that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me about me and my work - Thank you so so much for such a beautiful comment, I'm blushing!
I'm glad you enjoyed looking through the thread. And you musn't feel inferior, we all work at our own pace and I am always striving to improve, everyone is just as good as eachother :)

It was interesting to read all your thoughts behind this week's photos Louise. I really like both of your shots! They are both obviously very well thought out and composed.
I think I do prefer the second one as it has more of a focal point and isn't quite as busy. They're both fab though :D

Thank you! I see what you mean about the busyness in the first shot, though.. if I was a child, I'd love it like that! I even tried rotating that one, but it was waaaay too crazy for what I was aiming for! :)

Amazing commentary and amazing imaginative images Louise (y)

You do know that its not "safe" to climb trees anymore though don't you? :D
But you only have to read your commentary to see what memories these 'elf and safety do gooders of today, are depriving the yung'uns of!

I know. It's not safe to do anything these days it's so ANNOYING! I remember when we were allowed to go and buy sweets on our own, vaguely! And go on bike rides without parents worrying about who might kidnap us because of the brainwashed society many have taken to agreeing with. Such a shame. We all used to play ON THE STREET when we were younger (pre-teens) that doesn't happen these days!

I missed out on the part where my other gran would drive us around her farm on her quad bike :D NO SEAT BELTS.. EEK!

Thanks very much for your comment!

That's a great introduction and fantastic story Louise, the pictures are great too, perfectly illustrate the story.

thank you :)

Great idea for mechanical, you've chosen the right scale for the key.

The composition of the first shot works better for me. A lot of thinking and effort goes into all your ideas (y)

thank you :) I'm sure the ideas will dry up at some point though :( maybe on my death bed eh? :naughty:

Lovely.

Imaginative, beautifully composed & loads to keep the eye busy.

I missed out on the part where my other gran would drive us around her farm on her quad bike :D NO SEAT BELTS.. EEK!

Thanks very much for your comment!

:eek: :D

I used to chew lead pencils ( that actually contained lead and not graphite)
Played in old buildings that had Asbestos roofs & play conkers
its surprising that I am still alive to be honest :cool:

Lovely.

Imaginative, beautifully composed & loads to keep the eye busy.

Thank you :)

:eek: :D

I used to chew lead pencils ( that actually contained lead and not graphite)
Played in old buildings that had Asbestos roofs & play conkers
its surprising that I am still alive to be honest :cool:

someone stabbed my sister in the head with a lead pencil :shrug:
ooh and I forgot to say, when we were on that quad, we didn't wear helmets :O

or bombing down the lane on the chopper.

Heh... Empathise with that one. Lots of bruises and cuts which ended up as "battle scars" from fighting with the baddies....

Anyway...

Love the story. I tend to go for the photo first, then read the text to see if I get the feeling you were hoping to impart... It's good stuff Louise.

The first shot is really really well done. How did you get up there, then fire the camera? Was it a quick dash? The background seems a bit busy for me, and I'm finding I agree with Briony that it's just a bit too busy. The pose is excellent though.

The second works much better, and captures the "moment" well. Your expression is spot on. The background is still a little busy, but it's much better than the first shot.

Also, have to say I was expecting to see an arrow sticking out of the sheep :)

Ian.

Heh... Empathise with that one. Lots of bruises and cuts which ended up as "battle scars" from fighting with the baddies....

Anyway...

Love the story. I tend to go for the photo first, then read the text to see if I get the feeling you were hoping to impart... It's good stuff Louise.

The first shot is really really well done. How did you get up there, then fire the camera? Was it a quick dash? The background seems a bit busy for me, and I'm finding I agree with Briony that it's just a bit too busy. The pose is excellent though.

The second works much better, and captures the "moment" well. Your expression is spot on. The background is still a little busy, but it's much better than the first shot.

Also, have to say I was expecting to see an arrow sticking out of the sheep :)

Ian.

The first shot is cropped intentionally high enough so as not to see how far away the floor is. I think it looks a lot more dream-like that way, but in actual fact, I'm not too far away, in the second image you can see the swing I'm on in the background :D

Noted about the background, I was going for the child's imagination, make-believe world but I think the images would have been strong enough without it all. I still prefer it though :D

There would've been an arrow sticking out of the sheep, but he has a solid wooden body so shooting an arrow in there would've been fine, it'd be removing it again that would cause a problem!

Louise, these are amazing. Really great images, and the level of thought and planning you put in to them is great. Out of the 2 i like the second. Everything about it, the soft lighting and colours, your expression, props. Nothing more to add, i couldn't improve it. The story really adds to the shot too. I don't think it'd be as effective without it.

Very well done (y)

A pair of stunning images... I don't know about imagining what a 7 year old would do... it looks like you reverted... :LOL: and had a great deal of fun in the process... I get what people are saying about the busy nature of number 1, but I think it embodies play more than the second, and I think I prefer it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Yet another week where I've spent a good 10 minutes looking at your shots, reading your commentary and then looking some more.
There's something really special about these that keeps drawing me back to them.

Personally I love how busy no.1 is - the little details like the bird cage in the tree really make it for me. :LOL: That's my love of random and unusual pieces of "junk" coming out again !!!!

I'm finding it very difficult to pick a favourite out of these two. They both have a very different feel and both work brilliantly.
If I really had to choose it would be no.1 - purely because it just embodies "play" for me. The second one looks more like the end of the day, when play time's over and it's time to pick everything up and go home.

I hope you had fun reliving your childhood . . . I also hope that your dad and step mum aren't too worried about your sanity after all that :LOL:

Louise, these are amazing. Really great images, and the level of thought and planning you put in to them is great. Out of the 2 i like the second. Everything about it, the soft lighting and colours, your expression, props. Nothing more to add, i couldn't improve it. The story really adds to the shot too. I don't think it'd be as effective without it.

Very well done (y)

Thanks :) I'm so glad the story adds and doesn't just appear as a big load of babble on my part. whoo!

A pair of stunning images... I don't know about imagining what a 7 year old would do... it looks like you reverted... :LOL: and had a great deal of fun in the process... I get what people are saying about the busy nature of number 1, but I think it embodies play more than the second, and I think I prefer it.

:D :D thank you! I have been wondering what both images would look like without all the stuff in the background, but I still prefer them the way they are. :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Yet another week where I've spent a good 10 minutes looking at your shots, reading your commentary and then looking some more.
There's something really special about these that keeps drawing me back to them.

Personally I love how busy no.1 is - the little details like the bird cage in the tree really make it for me. :LOL: That's my love of random and unusual pieces of "junk" coming out again !!!!

I'm finding it very difficult to pick a favourite out of these two. They both have a very different feel and both work brilliantly.
If I really had to choose it would be no.1 - purely because it just embodies "play" for me. The second one looks more like the end of the day, when play time's over and it's time to pick everything up and go home.

I hope you had fun reliving your childhood . . . I also hope that your dad and step mum aren't too worried about your sanity after all that :LOL:

Thank you Sarah! My dad and step mum weren't in, and my partner was washing his car out the front, so I took full advantage of the garden :D I don't think I would've got the shots had people been in and watching! My boyfriend occasionally came round to see how I was doing but in the end he just left me to it, playing in trees is so much more fun than washing cars! (he did mine too, yey!)

I told you you'd see more treasures popping up in my shots :p

WOW, some REAL thought went into this.
First thanks for sharing your story with us, childhood is certainly a magical time for most.
second, great images, really capturing the essence you were after.

Both images are good, but for me the first gets my vote, more interesting angles, shapes, the face is obstructed therefore you are able to see the age of the person, the processing is spot on and dreamy and to me it looks freer like youre enjoying playing, fantastic ;)

I am missing this thread... :(

Did Chemistry kill you off?

Ian.

I am missing this thread... :(

Did Chemistry kill you off?

Ian.

Tehee! Hey Ian :)

I was trying to keep quiet on here in the hope that no one would notice my absence.. I've had possibly the worst few weeks of my life so I had to just drop everything for a bit.. :(
as well as my creativity pretty much dying on me when chemistry was pulled and I haven't even picked the camera up since my last entry so I'm just trying to get my inspiration back and hopefully I can shoot all THREE weeks that I've missed so far!

So so sorry to you and anyone else who might be wondering where the heck I've gone.. I'm not gone, I'm just waiting for the light to turn back on!

I'll be back, I promise!!! :D:D:D

Sorry to hear you've had a bad few weeks Louise. I hope everything's ok :hug:

Looking forward to seeing the missing 3 weeks ;)

Take care :)

Just as long as you haven't given up!

Chemistry killed me that's for sure, but I think I'm back on track now. Hope things get better for you and I'm looking forward to an update on your 52.

Take care,

Ian.

I'm with the other guys. Awaiting another post :shrug:

I think chemistry threw a few of us, i had to skip it too. Hope things pick up (y)

Hello!

Due to a particularly rough time recently, my creative mind has gone into brain-fart mode and I am not able to process the way I could 5 weeks ago.
So, instead of following the weekly themes, I will be submitting work for you guys to interpret in your own way.

Behold.. my return to the 52 week project.. with week 10!

AREA FOR CURRENT WEEK AND DESCRIPTION FOR EASIER VIEWING!

Week 10 - Inability to Fly

I've bought myself a Kodak Duaflex recently, to try out this 'through the viewfinder' technique business thingymajig, and I quite like the rawness of it.

Grounded. Vulnerable. Aviophobic.

'scuse the big bottom and monkey toes :p

4496997875_4e7bd9cc35_o.jpg

OUTTAKES
4497467156_e840202655_o.jpg

These are great Louise - I love the 'raw' feel - fantastic! (and I was I could stand on my head!)

Thank you :) I wasn't on my head for long.. and the halogen construction lamp was right behind me too :s eek!

I was going to post the composite as my actual entry, but I felt the central image stood quite strongly on its own, and going back to my very first entry with some of the comments saying the composition of the 4 images together looked a bit messy, I took that into account too :D - see, learning :p

:clap: These are my type of self portraits! They are cracking and really bring out much more emotion than any of your other ones. They remind me a lot of Toto Frima's portraits. Brilliant stuff and I hope you continue with a lot more of these! :)

:clap: These are my type of self portraits! They are cracking and really bring out much more emotion than any of your other ones. They remind me a lot of Toto Frima's portraits. Brilliant stuff and I hope you continue with a lot more of these! :)

Thanks so much, that's exactly what I want to portray. Emotion, and in an arty (I want to say non-confrontational but I don't think that's right) way depending on how you look at it :) I shall look up Toto Frima's stuff when I get in later on. Thanks so much for your comment, I always worry about how this sort of work will go down :p

:clap: :clap: :clap: She's back !!!!!!!!!

Really glad to see you picking this up again and you've come back with a bang.
These are some incredibly powerful shots. The gritty feel really adds something strong and emotive to them.
But as much as I like the one that you chose, my favourite has to be the right hand image in the middle row.

For me, the way that your jawline is sitting over your left arm looks a little bit awkward in the chosen image. Whereas middle right looks a far more natural position. You've still got the emotion and vulnerability in there, but IMO the eye contact with the camera sets it apart from the others . . . almost as if you're really reaching out or pleading with the viewer.
I think this one is absolutely brilliant (y)

p.s. I hope that things are OK or at least better with you now.

p.p.s. You do NOT have a big bum!!!!

Last edited:
:clap: :clap: :clap: She's back !!!!!!!!!

Really glad to see you picking this up again and you've come back with a bang.
These are some incredibly powerful shots. The gritty feel really adds something strong and emotive to them.
But as much as I like the one that you chose, my favourite has to be the right hand image in the middle row.

For me, the way that your jawline is sitting over your left arm looks a little bit awkward in the chosen image. Whereas middle right looks a far more natural position. You've still got the emotion and vulnerability in there, but IMO the eye contact with the camera sets it apart from the others . . . almost as if you're really reaching out or pleading with the viewer.
I think this one is absolutely brilliant (y)

p.s. I hope that things are OK or at least better with you now.

p.p.s. You do NOT have a big bum!!!!

Thanks Sarah :) I've got to do some serious trawling through everyone elses 52's now.. I could've at least kept up with that part couldn't I!

Thank you for your comments, I agree where you say the jaw/arm pose looks awkward.. It was quite tricky trying to fit in that corridor AND the teeny tiny square frame! I chose that image in particular because of the exposed-ness as it was the one shot with most of my bo show. I'm not one to show myself off in my grundies unless I'm really trying to portray something (I've actually posted an art nude of myself in the forums before and that was a seriously emotional piece!).. I guess in makes me more vulnerable as a person, therefore making the image seem more.. vulnerable. Does that even make sense? I hope so!

Your preferred image is my second favourite after my chosen one, but I'm not looking at the camera.. maybe you can't see that from the little pic. I had a few looking straight down the lens but they all seemed too staged, I liked the way I was looking past the camera, or away, as the images seemed more naive.

PS, things are getting a bit better thankyouuuu for asking, it means a lot!

and PPS: my bottom looks bigger here than it normally does. I think. or does the camera never lie? I don't know.. but I definitely look like I have legs half as short as they usually are!

louise even in brain fart mode your images are still superb,powerful and thought provoking please keep them coming,ok i can't tell you anything from a technical point but i find your post's and images are always excellent and enjoyable to read (y) don't let the ba**ards drag you down keep em coming atb andy

Powerful stuff Louise, and yep, that's what I do when I forget to turn the hot tap on! :D

ahaa good job there was no water in there then :) thanks!

louise even in brain fart mode your images are still superb,powerful and thought provoking please keep them coming,ok i can't tell you anything from a technical point but i find your post's and images are always excellent and enjoyable to read (y) don't let the ba**ards drag you down keep em coming atb andy

Thank you so much! I'm really happy that people are enjoying my work, I hope now that I have the freedom of no themes (which I'm slightly disappointed in myself for giving up on), I'll remove myself from brain-fart mode and get on with it again! It's working pretty well so far I'd say!

Change in kit has occurred too which is helping! The Kodak duaflex that I used in week 10, I have my 10-22 siggy back which I used for week 11, and I've aquired a set of studio lights of which I used one of, with a softbox for week 11!

Lets hope that the next few weeks will have a bit more text for you guys to enjoy again :D

You never fail to amaze. The kodak really suits your style, or does your style suit the kodak? ....... either way a really powerful set of images for week 10. Although they're all far better than aything I could produce (so what gives me the right to comment/crit?) my pick of the bunch would be middle line far right of the outtakes (ha, yeah right, outtakes!).

week 11 - pure raw emotion. Beautifully processed, kind of reminds me of me, in the morning when I discover there's no coffee brewed :)

Glad your back and hope all is getting back to normal (whatever that may be)

You never fail to amaze. The kodak really suits your style, or does your style suit the kodak? ....... either way a really powerful set of images for week 10. Although they're all far better than aything I could produce (so what gives me the right to comment/crit?) my pick of the bunch would be middle line far right of the outtakes (ha, yeah right, outtakes!).

week 11 - pure raw emotion. Beautifully processed, kind of reminds me of me, in the morning when I discover there's no coffee brewed :)

Glad your back and hope all is getting back to normal (whatever that may be)

Thanks :) I was worried that the kodak pics wouldn't work or that people wouldn't see the images how I see them.. maybe I was worrying too much, as so far people seem to really like them!

You like the same outtake as Sarah.. Maybe I'll post that seperately on flickr later in the week :)

Things are never normal for me, which is good.. most of the time! :D

Anyway, thank you so much for your comments and all the comments in the previous weeks, they mean a lot!

Week 12 - The Ringleader

Ok.. This one leaves little to the imagination unless of course you want to look far far into the image, in which case you'll probably see a big pile of nothingness.

I was going to almost go over the 'play' theme again, but darker, and with studio lights.. but things change.. and my makeup went wrong and then this just sort of.. happened..

description from flickr:
Ok.. this could definitely do with.. something. But I didn't know what - hence leaving it as is. Maybe a texture/frame/bit of colour.. I don't know!

Titled because the whole outfit reminded me of a circus ringleader, although 1, I have no whip.. and 2, no top hat. But I did manage to dig out a pair of shoes from my wardrobe which I bought just for the sake of having such a pair.. they match the colour of the top which if you read on, will learn what that is. Silly me ever rambling on about colours and shoes though, since you can't see either!

This is really just a test with some lights Chris has lent me for a few weeks. I'm a bit excited actually, since this is the second day of experimenting and I'm in love already - I think I may just have to buy my own when I can afford some!
Silly idea shooting against closed curtains.. not sure if my neighbours know I'm a photographer, but if not they'll be wondering what all the flashys were going on up here and strange silhouettes in the windows :/

That blouse (is it a blouse..? I've never used the word blouse before) came straight out of the 80s and into my wardrobe for a whole pound (another of my wonderfully bargainascious vintage finds). It has all the original funky buttons still attached and some almighty shoulder pads as you can see. The way it nips in the waist is pretty special though, but it is a ghastly shade of raspberry fuschia if there were ever such a colour. And it is shiny.. so not your everyday garment, and I'll tell you that for free!

4502873889_d20cb9b7a3_o.jpg

very cool, almost psycho-esque!!! *cue music

Thanking you.. Since I read this comment earlier on my iphone I've had psycho screachy music going on in my head allllll afternoon!

You're definitely not the first person to mention comparisons to Hitchcock.. hmmm something to think about me thinks, thanks :)

Hi Louise, long time-no catchup for me, so apologies...

(Also not read previous comments to avoid being swayed! - so apologies for duplication!)

Week 10: Those shots look lovely. The processing and feel captured with the old camera really really works. Just wonderful. In terms of content, the best shot for me would be #6 in the grid (left to right starting top left corner). Your pose looks a little forced in your chosen shot. Still amazed by your composition in self-portraits.

Week 11: Brainfart schrainfart. Another cracking shot. Fantastic expression and great processing. Initially the white space (side of the bathtub?) was a bit bland, but the more I look at the picture, the less I see it as an issue.

Week 12: Crikey. Feel like I'm just gushing compliments here... But that's another great shot. The "circussy" theme is clear there for me to see, and the pose reminds me of some sort of human puppet in a freak show. Glassy expression, harsh lighting. All works very very well.
Ok.. this could definitely do with.. something. But I didn't know what - hence leaving it as is. Maybe a texture/frame/bit of colour.. I don't know!
I don't know either. But you're right. Maybe some de-saturated colour, or some really bright colour... I think anythign would end up working, but maybe the B&W shot wihich allows focus on the expression/hidden story works best.

Lovely lovely shots!

Ian.

Two more brilliant weeks Louise :clap: :clap: :clap:

My C&C on this thread must be getting really dull, but your images are going from strength to strength and I'm struggling to find any constructive suggestions for improvement.

I see that your "dark eerie phase" is continuing :LOL:

Week 11 is another one that's full of emotion and it definitely has that Psycho feel as Dade mentioned.
I really like the dark vignette-type framing that you've put around this. It gives the tiles and bath a grimy feel and your signature almost looks scratched into the dirt.

Week 16 : My favourite so far!
Love the PP and the feel to this one. It's got that freaky circus puppet type thing down perfectly.
I see what you mean about it feeling a bit unfinished though. Looking back at your other shots I think it would benefit from some sort of border. Not sure what style would suit this the best though :thinking:

Reading that back, I've just said that your bathroom tiles look grimy and you look like a circus freak . . . maybe I'd better shut up before I come up with any more insults :LOL:
But it was all meant in a (very) positive way.

p.s. I'm just old enough to remember when everybody was wearing that style of blouse, so I know the exact shade of fuchsia that you're talking about.

When I first glanced at this it reminded me of a store mannequin only with better hair :)

It does have a freaky feel and look to it, circus puppet or something equally disturbing, put it this way if I awoke at that was at the bottom of my bed - I would be like your Week 11 shot!

I think Sarah maybe right a border to finish it off.

Wowee Louise... stunning, thought provoking, striking and different set of shots since I last looked in. Glad your back on this again...

Hi Louise, long time-no catchup for me, so apologies...

(Also not read previous comments to avoid being swayed! - so apologies for duplication!)

Week 10: Those shots look lovely. The processing and feel captured with the old camera really really works. Just wonderful. In terms of content, the best shot for me would be #6 in the grid (left to right starting top left corner). Your pose looks a little forced in your chosen shot. Still amazed by your composition in self-portraits.

Week 11: Brainfart schrainfart. Another cracking shot. Fantastic expression and great processing. Initially the white space (side of the bathtub?) was a bit bland, but the more I look at the picture, the less I see it as an issue.

Week 12: Crikey. Feel like I'm just gushing compliments here... But that's another great shot. The "circussy" theme is clear there for me to see, and the pose reminds me of some sort of human puppet in a freak show. Glassy expression, harsh lighting. All works very very well.

I don't know either. But you're right. Maybe some de-saturated colour, or some really bright colour... I think anythign would end up working, but maybe the B&W shot wihich allows focus on the expression/hidden story works best.

Lovely lovely shots!

Ian.

week 10, Thank you Ian! I'm planning on doing some more 'through the viewfinder' shots.. I have studio lights at my disposal at the moment and a smoke machine.. now that'll be interesting shot through my duaflex...!! Just need an afternoon to myself and some space! I may submit that one shot to flickr on its own, it seems to be the favourite out of all of them :)

week 11, I know what you mean about the white space, in a way, I wanted it there, which was why I shot it the way I did, but once I looked at it it just looked sooooo plain so I added the texture which helped frame it a little :)

week 12, thank you sooo much! I was really worried about this shot.. it took a week for anyone to comment so I'm glad you came along and did! :D I was beginning to wonder if I should quietly remove it from the thread and put a different image there instead!

Anywho, here's another take on that 'ringleader' one. Titled "The Disappearing Act" and is erm.. different. I think you may have to be in the right frame of mind to enjoy looking at some of my work. Maybe it's a marmite thing??

4518137483_4ba5af7c9b.jpg

Two more brilliant weeks Louise :clap: :clap: :clap:

My C&C on this thread must be getting really dull, but your images are going from strength to strength and I'm struggling to find any constructive suggestions for improvement.

I see that your "dark eerie phase" is continuing :LOL:

Week 11 is another one that's full of emotion and it definitely has that Psycho feel as Dade mentioned.
I really like the dark vignette-type framing that you've put around this. It gives the tiles and bath a grimy feel and your signature almost looks scratched into the dirt.

Week 16 : My favourite so far!
Love the PP and the feel to this one. It's got that freaky circus puppet type thing down perfectly.
I see what you mean about it feeling a bit unfinished though. Looking back at your other shots I think it would benefit from some sort of border. Not sure what style would suit this the best though :thinking:

Reading that back, I've just said that your bathroom tiles look grimy and you look like a circus freak . . . maybe I'd better shut up before I come up with any more insults :LOL:
But it was all meant in a (very) positive way.

p.s. I'm just old enough to remember when everybody was wearing that style of blouse, so I know the exact shade of fuchsia that you're talking about.

Sarah allooooo :wave: expect more dark/eerie phases. I've been in a baaaaaad mood this week!!

I'm so happy that week 12 is your favourite so far, that really means sooo much because as I mentioned above, I was so worried that people wouldn't like it! Maybe I will do more circus freak puppet type shots in my manky bathroom?? :D tehee!

Glad you know the colour I'm on about.. it's a bit.. in your face pink :/

When I first glanced at this it reminded me of a store mannequin only with better hair

It does have a freaky feel and look to it, circus puppet or something equally disturbing, put it this way if I awoke at that was at the bottom of my bed - I would be like your Week 11 shot!

I think Sarah maybe right a border to finish it off.

I'd like to think I have better hair than a store mannequin. Thank you! I love the way you've linked those two shots together :p

Wowee Louise... stunning, thought provoking, striking and different set of shots since I last looked in. Glad your back on this again...

:) thanks so much! I will try and continue to please.. I have a few weeks to catch up on still :/ wahhh!

Back