weekly Marshall194's Photo52 Week 21 temperature added

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Ok here we go. I am really nervous about this!!!!

In the last weeks of dec 11 I purchased a Sony alpha 35 SLT in a two lens kit. I am learning fast and I am hoping this 52 challenge will push me to produce some good photos.

So all advice is more than welcome. Hope you like this and I get better.

Chris

Week 1: Direction
Week 2: Fear
Week 3: Sigh
Week 4: Sweet
week 5: Secure
Week 6: Industry
Week 7: Root
Week 8: Handmade
Week 9: Money edited
Week 10: Win
week 11: Shiny
Week 12: Magical
Week 13: Vice
Week 14 Entrance
Week 15 Soft
Week 16:Pride
Week 17:Short
Week 18:Flight
Week 19:Authority
Week 20:Leave
Week 21:Random
Week 22:Temperature

Last edited:
Hi Chris and welcome to TP and the 52 challenge. Don't be nervous mate your amongst friends now.

Only thing is I can't see a picture here, have you posted one?

Look forward to seeing your 52 progress through the year :)

Very nice take on the theme, think your going to work out a way of posting bigger though :)

Have you got a flickr account or similar?

I like the DoF on that one, great shot!

here you go

IMG_00992.JPG

Good take on the theme (y)

I like the fact the railway lines and sleepers look reasonably clean and new in the foreground and the further you go back the more overgrown it looks.

I'm a sucker for low POV shots like yours. A good start :)

good luck with the project!

posiview said:
:plus1:

Nice perspective...low down works well.

I'd like to see the foreground in focus, then focus falling off.

Cheers.

Yeah I took a few at different heights and focus points
to get this one but liked this one the best.

Delta Skies said:
I like the fact the railway lines and sleepers look reasonably clean and new in the foreground and the further you go back the more overgrown it looks.

Yeah me to. It is a disused one that leads to where the old ICI site in fleetwood near me. thanks for the comment

Thats a great photo. Love the haze in the very far distance, and the point of focus is an interesting one, almost at the centre of the photo. As said, it's also very cool the way the foliage builds up in the distance, but the fore of the track is clear and fresh. Almost metaphorical, but lets not complicate this beautifully simple photo.

Nice take on the frear theme and nice lighting with head torch :)

Like the DOF & POV.

Keep up the good work.

HERE is a link on how to post from flickr that I did the other day, hope it helps

First time popping in, really like them both, would probably do a bit of PP on Fear to make it a bit scarier somehow,
Good luck with the other 50
Best wishes
Cliff

love the shot Chris, a very scary guy :)

Hi Chris.....'pologies for taking sooo long to find your thread...there's just so bloomin many to get through :bonk:

Direction....yup , liking it...the angle the DOF...really good start (y)

Fear....that'll give me nightmares....nice angle to put emphasis on the cleaver , like the mono...(y)

Fear shot is fantastic, fits perfectly in the theme and great processing on the photo to.

Will keep an eye out on what else you bring for coming weeks.

Holy crap...if that's you in fear then it's a super, amazing, fantastic photograph, etc.

If it's not you then it's a bit meh...joking. Reminds me of a scene from Chainsaw Massacre. Just the clipped fingers and some loss of detail in the handle.

Cheers and (y)

Back