weekly Matt.c's 52 2013

hi folks ..just about to go on nightshift (again ) ..i'll isolate the r/h drop as recommended by everyone and see how it looks as soon as im home tomorrow :) ..thanks for all the comments tho

well i tried cropping to the right hand drop ..and to be honest i didnt like it :) so leaving it as is

matt

WEEK 4 wild added

here is one i captured in the garden .. i realise its not the best but i like it due to one bird feeding ..and the other coming in to feed :)

untitled-6-2_zpsb5af4b08.jpg

the composition not too good which is a pity as it could have been a great shot, the white line is distracting and the flying birds wing and tail are missing. Its really hard to get good shots of birds though, nice try.

They seem sharp "enough", and focus looks to be good, and the flying one suggests a fast enough shutter, just the composition and the clipped wing and tail (and feet of the feeding one) letting it down.

Guess it depends how long they hang around for - and how long you can hang around too!

fair play on the critique ... i know its not a perfect picture ...but it was one of those take it now or dont get it pics ...the only other i got at the time was this one

untitled-2-2-2_zps3185564c.jpg

maybe in hindsight i should have chose another subject ..but i thought i'd try something outside my comfort zone for a change :)

Nicely executed Matt but the second is my opinion is a little cramped, the bird in flight would have sufficed or like the first shot a little apart. Either way, I haven't managed to capture a bird in flight that in focus so well taken. (y)

Back