weekly mdpF2's 52 for 2020

Hi Mark,

Graceful - Well, certainly calm. Some nice reflections caught there.
Static - Let's hope so... I have Lucille ready just in case! Often the shot would be processed into B&W, but I think it works well in colour too.
Patterns - Always like the red of berries against the green of leaves. Christmassy...

That's exactly the kind of shot I was looking for for patterns - lovely! Unfortuantely - most of the plants here are either watered and against a very dull / non-natural background, or a bit dried out now...

Static; Lovely fit for them and I like the POV and the textures of the stones against the grass.
Pattern: Nice natural patterns in tthe leaves and berries.

Patterns, ooo I got one of those the other side of my fence :D

Nicely done Mark

Lots of patterns in the leaves and branches. Well composed too.

Static: As static as can be. Well taken.

Pattern: Lovely Berries and Leaves both forming nice patterns.
Very nicely lit berries and leaves and they do make nice patterns. They stand out well against the darker background.
Patterns
Nature makes the best patterns.
Nice use of nature for patterns
patterns - great use of the patterns in nature, really nice light and colour on the berries too.
Hi Mark,

Graceful - Well, certainly calm. Some nice reflections caught there.
Static - Let's hope so... I have Lucille ready just in case! Often the shot would be processed into B&W, but I think it works well in colour too.
Patterns - Always like the red of berries against the green of leaves. Christmassy...
That's exactly the kind of shot I was looking for for patterns - lovely! Unfortuantely - most of the plants here are either watered and against a very dull / non-natural background, or a bit dried out now...
Static; Lovely fit for them and I like the POV and the textures of the stones against the grass.
Pattern: Nice natural patterns in tthe leaves and berries.
Patterns, ooo I got one of those the other side of my fence :D

Nicely done Mark
Lots of patterns in the leaves and branches. Well composed too.
Thankyou!

I see it and claim my fiver! Nice pooch shot :D

Week 34 - Tiny & Technique - juxtaposition (feather & iron)
Apologies for the distortion & out of focus in places, I was rushing because the feather kept blowing away!

DSC_0937a.jpg

Fab take on the theme :)

Camouflage - great lighting and pose
Tiny - lighting angle and contrast spot on.

Camouflage
Lovely light (morning or evening?) And pose.

Tiny
Nicely composed. The black and white works really well.

Fab take on the theme :)
Works well and I like the crop with British and the pattern, and the feather against the metal work work well for the technique.
Great take on theme and nice tech too, really struggling on this juxta one.
I really like this. I love a nice contrasty B&W image and I think the darkness of the background really make the feather pop.
Camouflage - great lighting and pose
Tiny - lighting angle and contrast spot on.
Camouflage
Lovely light (morning or evening?) And pose.

Tiny
Nicely composed. The black and white works really well.
Nice take on the theme. The contrasty light suits it and brings out the textures.
Hi Mark

Great Image for the theme and technique.

Pete
Many thanks for the feedback..

Week 35 - Snappers Choice. Just a close-up table top photo I was doing for the Film section Vintage theme, although I didn't use this one, but probably should have!

DSC_1074a.jpg

Yep - that's a cracker :)

Your feather is fantastic. Lovely shot - especially given the limitations / difficulties you alluded to!

Beautifully lit camouflaged Stanley, and a rather nice Vintage Snappers Choice too.

Nicely lit and great mono image.
Yep - that's a cracker :)
Lovely detail and a great mono shot.
I like the composition and the mono processing looks great.
Good composition and it works well in black and white, on top of that it's an interesting picture.
Your feather is fantastic. Lovely shot - especially given the limitations / difficulties you alluded to!

Beautifully lit camouflaged Stanley, and a rather nice Vintage Snappers Choice too.
Many thanks for the feedback..

Yep that works Mark, and so does the processing (y)

Pooch pong assessment aparatus - love it :)

Tiny and Textures are both fantastic images, really nicely done.

Love your dog's nose. Reminds me of our old labrador :)

Tiny - Nice composition and processing.

Snapper's Choice - lovely shot. The depth of field and lighting work really well.

Back