weekly mdpF2's weekly 52 - 2021

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 10 - Rough stone.
It's about time I get cracking on this years TP52... This is uploaded via my mobile so i hope it looks ok.
I'll try and catch up over the next couple of weeks.

2021_0317_10575500-01.jpeg

Week 7 Film, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

2021_0301_09385800-01-01.jpeg

The film shot is nicely done, did you have another shot of it with a slightly wider viewpoint to get both of the containers in view, it feels a bit like you have cropped in too far

Rough
I like the black & white, it brings out the rough textures in the stone.

Film
A good composition of shaving equipment. I think you could maybe have gone a wider.

Hi,

the barber shop shot is nice but tight, it's just the bristles on top, grrr, the rest is just fine.

Stone is a nice one too.

Both on theme. Really like your collection of barbers accessories. Works well
The film shot is nicely done, did you have another shot of it with a slightly wider viewpoint to get both of the containers in view, it feels a bit like you have cropped in too far
Rough
I like the black & white, it brings out the rough textures in the stone.

Film
A good composition of shaving equipment. I think you could maybe have gone a wider.
Love your reflection shot. Very nicely executed.

Stone - an unusual perspective. I like the composition and treatment.
Hi,

the barber shop shot is nice but tight, it's just the bristles on top, grrr, the rest is just fine.

Stone is a nice one too.
Many thanks for the feedback, appreciated

Nice catch up Mark, "Dirty" is rather good IMO
As is the reflection.

Hi Mark,
Pair - Interesting. I wouldn't have thought to shoot daisies in in B&W, but it works
Dirty - Nice exposure, but I think there might be a better composition / crop in there.
Stone - I really like that. The dark of the sky contrasts with the cloud and beautifully lined up with the roof.
Reflection - Again, nice and contrasty, so the reflection works well.

A nice set of catch up images. I really like the daisies... they create great contrast.

Lovely pair of daisies. They stand out well against the background.
Nice catch up Mark, "Dirty" is rather good IMO
As is the reflection.
Hi Mark,
Pair - Interesting. I wouldn't have thought to shoot daisies in in B&W, but it works
Dirty - Nice exposure, but I think there might be a better composition / crop in there.
Stone - I really like that. The dark of the sky contrasts with the cloud and beautifully lined up with the roof.
Reflection - Again, nice and contrasty, so the reflection works well.
A nice set of catch up images. I really like the daisies... they create great contrast.
Dirty fits the bill. I like the processing.
Many thanks

Very nice fruit; good enough to eat.

Half full -- you must be an optimist -- it's half empty to me :(

Fruit is an attractive image, fab colour and the seeds make it interesting.

Playing challenge comment catchup!!

Rough
Nice detail with the out of focus adding to the overall image. Potentially I would like to see the stone with more contrast

Film title
Great combination of shaving accessories. I use the double edged blades but have never felt brave enough to try an open razor. Would like to see the detail on the tin and maybe have the brush fully visible

Reflection
Well handled subject with the lighting bring out the detail

Stone
I like the shadow along the left side, I personally think the image would be stronger with the cloud in open space, maybe that wasn't possible at the time.

Pair
Great exposure on the daisies with nice lighting on the petals.

Dirty
That's definitely one dirty horse cover and fits the theme well

Smooth
Nice still peaceful image

Fruit
Looks really juicy and enticing, meets the theme and technique.

Half
Interesting image accentuated by the out of focus background. I might be tempted to crop in portrait to focus more on the glass.

Yes, certainly meets both the theme and technique
Tasty! Yes, ticks all the boxes. Nicely captured with the fruit glistening.
Very nice fruit; good enough to eat.

Half full -- you must be an optimist -- it's half empty to me :(
Very nicely done!
Fruit is an attractive image, fab colour and the seeds make it interesting.
Smooth is a good low angle shot, but I really do love this one a great shot indeed.
Playing challenge comment catchup!!

Rough
Nice detail with the out of focus adding to the overall image. Potentially I would like to see the stone with more contrast

Film title
Great combination of shaving accessories. I use the double edged blades but have never felt brave enough to try an open razor. Would like to see the detail on the tin and maybe have the brush fully visible

Reflection
Well handled subject with the lighting bring out the detail

Stone
I like the shadow along the left side, I personally think the image would be stronger with the cloud in open space, maybe that wasn't possible at the time.

Pair
Great exposure on the daisies with nice lighting on the petals.

Dirty
That's definitely one dirty horse cover and fits the theme well

Smooth
Nice still peaceful image

Fruit
Looks really juicy and enticing, meets the theme and technique.

Half
Interesting image accentuated by the out of focus background. I might be tempted to crop in portrait to focus more on the glass.
Many thanks for the feedback

Smooth
The end of winter, soon it'll all be the greens of spring.

Tall
It's a nice looking building. I think you could lose a bit off of the bottom, although the path does make a nice lead in line.

Tall
I think the building makes me think more of how tall the trees are towering over it

Back