Megga-meet 2015

Cheers for that, Mark. B&W film seems to be on the expensive side these days but I do have a few rolls of £land Agfa in the fridge. I'll have to see if I can find my tanks, although I have a nasty feeling they may have been at my Dad's when my dear sister cleared the place after he died...

All booked up, thanks @Yv. :)

Time to scour the hotel list for something befitting my requirements.*

* - electricity and running water. Maybe a bed without blood on the sheets.

Reactions: Yv
@blakester and @blondie606

Which one did you book ?? my search has come up with:

Luton

from
£ 34 per room per night

3.9 miles away from Whipsnade

Add to compare list

Toddington M1 Southbound

from
£ 32 per room per night

6.8 miles away from Whipsnade

@Dark Knight, Dean, it says Luton on my invoice. I thought the one I booked was 6 miles away from Whipsnade which would suggest Toddington but clearly not.

I am not sure if that answers your question :D.
It says Luton, so I will disregard mileage and go with #1 :D

@Dark Knight, Dean, it says Luton on my invoice. I thought the one I booked was 6 miles away from Whipsnade which would suggest Toddington but clearly not.

I am not sure if that answers your question :D.
It says Luton, so I will disregard mileage and go with #1 :D
Exactly Iain... hence my confusion :D

Thanks mate, now booking :)

I've not actually booked a room yet.........got caught up with the sun thing :D But I will be booking at Luton (y)

Anyone know how likely the rooms are to get booked up?

Might be a lastminute.com booking for me.

Cheers.
You could always book a flexible option at the moment, no money will come out of your bank... then check/book a cheaper one nearer the time and cancel your flexible :)

Right, all meet up at Luton Travelodge for brekkie. I get 50% off. :D

Sunday brekkie's on Marc! I reckon 6am for starters, 7 for a full English, rock up at the Hunters' Lodge for 8:30 for seconds then finish of with a Ruth speshul bacon sarnie as soon as she's ready for us!

:( I didn't get a 50% for breakfast when i booked.. just purchased the all you can eat bar cafe breakfast. Will just have to eat twice as much then..
There is a reason Marc gets 50% off :D

Anyone know how likely the rooms are to get booked up?

Might be a lastminute.com booking for me.

Cheers.
There are loads of hotels / B&B etc in the area,
I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a fairly local room :)

I'll be there again this year. Looking forward to another great day. Fingers crossed the weather's as good.

Hoping to get there, will be my first of these.

As I have an operation due after 4th June, and have no date yet I'm not 100% sure if I can get there.

What is the deadline for buying tickets?

Hoping to get there, will be my first of these.

As I have an operation due after 4th June, and have no date yet I'm not 100% sure if I can get there.

What is the deadline for buying tickets?

That's kind of 'fluid' atm Alison, it will depend on how many are sold beforehand as we know how many can comfortably fit in the hall, so if enough are sold, we will say thats it. If not, they will be available on the door for last minute deciders, but until we know closer to the time, we can't say sure they will be available. I know that doesn't help you much, but it is the most effective way we can do it.

That's kind of 'fluid' atm Alison, it will depend on how many are sold beforehand as we know how many can comfortably fit in the hall, so if enough are sold, we will say thats it. If not, they will be available on the door for last minute deciders, but until we know closer to the time, we can't say sure they will be available. I know that doesn't help you much, but it is the most effective way we can do it.

Of course tickets are cheap right now so may as well buy them right now, save getting stung by touts closer to the big event :eek:

Of course tickets are cheap right now so may as well buy them right now, save getting stung by touts closer to the big event :eek:
Shhhhush you, where do you think we are getting the staff beer money from?
:D

Beers on Chris!

Back