My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

703 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a gentleman sitting on a public bench taking a Relaxing Vape. Must admit I like the Contre-jour light on this snap.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/70th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Relaxing Vape-03197 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Last edited:
956 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young man with his guitar and harmonica doing a bit of street playing.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/80th @ F7.1, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (29)-03213 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

From the number of views (6,557), I think this one might have hit Flickr Explore. Is there a way of checking this after the event, does anyone know?

Secret Bluebell Wood - 07
by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Very nice shot Sir, liking this one very much.(y)

"To check Flickr Explore after the event you want bighugelabs.com and then just follow the on screen instructions"

George.

Strange! How could I have forgotten about BigHugeLabs and Scout? Probably because I haven't used them for a long time. Stranger still, I know I signed up with them years ago, but they claim not to remember either of my main email addresses!

Anyway, thanks, George and Alf

Edit
It was, indeed, in Explore. And so was a previous one I posted here, Mirror Image. Thanks again.

Last edited:
880 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a young lady taking a selfie type snap with her cell phone.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-400, Handheld.
Togger (11)-03220 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

908 Views for this snap.

Just a simple Close Up Snapograph taken in my studio of a Fender Stratocaster Tuning Pegs. Shot taken using three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted and against a black paper background.

X-T2, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 1/250th @ F16, ISO-200, Multi Flash.
Strat Head (2)-03210 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Last edited:
Back