New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

Thanks for the PM but you can miss me out seen alot of these now through college thanks

I have just contacted "Brianp55" via PM for his postal address.

Posted today to "brianp55" today via RMSD.
Thank you (y) Ed for the kind loan of these Dvd's most informative. (y)
Peter R

and dvd's recieved, thanks peter. will send pm to next on the list.

How do I get on the list? Anyone?

When I get around to updating the list all those that qualify will be added in the order that the request was made. As the list is about 18 months long it isn't something that I need to do that regularly.

EdBray Thanks for doing this but i will pass having seen most of these now :ty:
PM sent to brianp55

dvd's posted on to william (bucketp). thanks edbray for the use of them + anyone else who has contributed. brian

Ohh, getting close, excitement starting to build :D

If I don't hear from David by Sunday it moves on to the next person on the list.
Do they get ten days to respond? If not how long do I give them before moving on to the next in line?

Great DVDs really enjoyed watching them, especially the Charlie Waites one.

If I don't hear from David by Sunday it moves on to the next person on the list.
Do they get ten days to respond? If not how long do I give them before moving on to the next in line?

Great DVDs really enjoyed watching them, especially the Charlie Waites one.

A week should be fine, it's not a matter of life and death, it's more than that :LOL: if you are waiting further down the list :eek:

David hasn't replied within his ten days so I have sent a PM to Dab who is next in line, Ill give him a few days to reply before trying the next one.

Hi

I've just seen Bucketp's message. I have been away for a couple of weeks. Not sure how this works... do I get bumped to the bottom of the queue?

Cheers, David

No, if you PM BucketP and he has not sent them on then you can have them now if he has sent them on you can have them next.

No, if you PM BucketP and he has not sent them on then you can have them now if he has sent them on you can have them next.

I haven't sent them on to anyone, if you PM me with your address I will give them a good dusting and post them tomorrow, then the next on the list will be greedier as DAB has moved to OZ.

Cheers

Bill

David and Greedier whoever lets me have their address first can have the DVD's, as long as the one that doesn't get in first is then next in line. They are boxed up and ready to go.Hope this is ok.

I have PM'd greedier and Bucketp. Thanks for your help with this and thanks Ed for your understanding.

Hi, thank bucketp received the dvd's on fri...

Pm sent to david...

You received them on the 1st June, you should have been posting them on on around the 15th. It is now almos five weeks since you received them. That really is unaceptable. :thumbsdown:

It shows he hasn't been on the forums since the 23rd :(

Ed, maybe you could get contact numbers off people as well in case of any loss of communications.

I have PM'd him, he should get an email informing him of that, hopefully he will then respond.

I have sent another PM to Greedier this morning, no contact yet to date.

Back