• 17 PeterSpencer

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Please post your entries here on the theme of "urban landscape" by midnight on Tuesday 12th March 2019.

Usual rules apply:-

Must be taken by you
Must be made on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Feel free to include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you wish.
One Entry per person

Entries in and submitted by midnight on the 12th March and the poll will go up shortly after for 3 days

Discussion thread can be found here.

Last edited:
Nikon F801, Nikon 35-70mm, Fomapan 200. Black Country Living Museum.

Menswear by Andy, on Flickr

Well they'll build anywhere:-
B1hQS0Z.jpg

O.k I finally have found a photo which fits ! From a forgotten film in My Cosmic 35m by Lomo ,sunny 16 on Kentmere 400 which I only had back today from Harmen so cheating a little ( I hope you will forgive me!), they were taken late summer 2018. These have rekindled my interest in both film and my little Cosmic.
black boy.JPG

I'm astonished if that is really the final result, does it mean I get to choose the next theme? How do I do that?

Well done @PeterSpencer, a very worthy winner. Your valuable prize is indeed the opportunity to set the topic for our next challenge.

You might wish to look at this post which lists the challenge topics from the first 91 challenges, in order to avoid repetition:

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...nges-the-first-91-topics.685251/#post-8266180

Once you have chosen a topic you then create post with a title in the style of "New Old Film Challenge #103 - "Chosen Topic" - Entries"
A second topic can also be created with the same title except with "Discussion" at the end of the title instead of "entries"

The challenges normally run for 7 days for entries then you have to add a poll. There will be a menu option near the top of the thread called "Create Poll"
The poll then normally runs for 3 days.

If are more attentive than me, you will remember when the 7 days and the 3 days come to an end … sorry for my tardiness.

Well done a very good atmospheric photograph.(y)

Well done Peter, wonderfully atmospheric shot and well deserved winner.

Well done Peter, excellent image and a worthy winner

Back