Nikon D600 / D610 Official Users thread - Anything D6x0 related

Thanks... Very interesting. It's really on first dance for me that it's the worst for focus and sometimes during service

Sold my D610 to MPB for £700, won a Manfrotto tripod that I sold for £100 and then got the D750 from Panamoz at £1010. The upgrade cost me only £210. [emoji2]

The D610 is great, but I am finding the D750 a better overall camera.

Can I also just ask is panamoz grey stock - warranty ??

Panamoz is grey and they are pretty good with their 3 year warranty. They let you get a quote for repair from Nikon or any other authorised centre in UK and pay the amount for repair.

That's good news then - it means that it's faulty rather than useless.

Did you get to the bottom of this Dean?

Been using mine a bit recently to form an opinion against my D750. Performs really well. The only thing that bugs me are some of the slight ergonomic differences. Seems like Nikon aren't bothered in any firmware updates to fix a few things. 3 now for the 750 and none for the 610 - says allot, doesn't it. Perfectly capable camera nevertheless.

Last edited:
How do you post a pic from Flickr?

I've got a spare rubber protective out casing for a d600/d610 I have no use for now I have sold the d610! Not sure if I'm allowed to do this but anyone want it? Doesn't fit the d750 layout

I've got a spare rubber protective out casing for a d600/d610 I have no use for now I have sold the d610! Not sure if I'm allowed to do this but anyone want it? Doesn't fit the d750 layout
I'll have it as a spare! [emoji1]

No problem!

Evening.

I have been out of the photography loop for the last year or so, despite investing in a D600 back in May, and barely using it. Hoping to get back in it next year. I need a 24-70 f/2.8 to go with it (still using a DX Tamrom 17-50 f/2.8 on crop mode at the moment). Nikon version aside, which is next best in terms of value between Tamron or Sigma (looking to spend £500 max on a used example if possible)? I do shoot wide open A LOT, so think f/2.8 is a must. Will do some research and hopefully buy by new year.

Finally ordered myself a Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 and booked a trip to Reykavik in March. :)

I need one or two spare batteries, due to the cold weather. Any good non-Nikon ones which are recommended?

Latest shot of mine from a 850 mile road trip over Christmas holiday! Got up at 1am and drove to Anglesey to penmon point lighthouse.... ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1452078505.518289.jpg

This was about half hour before sunrise....

wow Jonathan, that floral shot is amazing.....! Uber quality & clarity with the Sigma 85mm f1.4

Thanks mate. Yeah I really like it especially since it's cropped so much it's still come out well. Think I need this lens back in my life :)

Back