PMN - Paul
Raathistle - Chris
Stevelmx5 - Steve
Woodsy - Jon & Nikki
Strappy - Dean
Osh - Osh
David357 - David
Raglansurf - Nick

OK, its going to be the 28th September around Conwy/Llandudno. I'll be there for 10.30 ish, shall we meet at Llandudno Junction station?

If those who are going to make it can let me have their mobile numbers (I'll give you mine as well) then we can keep in touch on the day in case of plan changes.

Last edited:
Seaside meet? Llandudno is an attractive town and has a train station so easier for those without cars. There's also that cable car thingy I think there but it's £8 a go.

I was thinking sometime in September. The hope was that Osh could attend and show us some nice landscape spots and introduce us to his tame ponies. Seaside is a good idea though, Llandudno is an idea and you've got Conwy just up the road as well.

More ideas please..

Sound good to me, llanberis might be another good location you've got Dinorwic slate quarry there and also snowdon is a short distance away.

As always, can't be certain I can make it, but I would LOVE to be on this meet. Somewhere with waterfalls might be another idea; perhaps less strenuous than hiking up Snowdon (although the views from the Pyg track are spectacular...)

Oh god yes... As long as I can bum a lift from someone (y)

OK looks like its a goer. I'll pop names up and a poll to choose a place and time later and we'll do this thing.

This sounds good, depending when in September I've got loads of holiday to use so may end up out there for a week anyway. Be god to find a few good spots from those in the know instead of just the obvious spots

Shouldn't be a problem (y)

Leg. End. Thanks matey :)

Also, if you're nabbing a lift, it's looking like Nikki and I might train it to Manchester so if who ever gives rob a lift could spare two more seats, that'd be most appreciated! :)

Definitely keen for some landscapes as well.

Last edited:
Blimey, thats sounds like it might end up like an episode of the Big Bang Theory...

OK Sheldon, I hear ya

Bazinga....

What sort of dates are you thinking of Leonard?

Well Howard if you would care to look at the original post in about 10 minutes you will see the dates I'm suggesting.

Balls, thinking about it the 28th would be better for me now that I've checked

31st August and 1st September are both dates when Rhyl air show is going on... That's either a bonus or a curse!

I'm off on the 7th anyway so that'd save me taking time off but I'm sure I could wrangle said time off anyway if needs be.

This not a viable excuse Nick. Buying a house should not effect anything photographic. I myself have bought more than one house and I'll be going.......:LOL:

I voted for 7/9 but I'm equally happy with 28/9. I used to be indecisive bit now I'm not so sure. :)

I've voted for the 28th as it's the only day out of the options I can do, be a shame if I can't make it but I'm sure there'll be another day :)

Anyone else fancy this, anyone else want to vote on a date, anyone else got any ideas as to location.....anyone?

We seem to have a good core of people who will attend and hopefully the date we finally pick will suit some who voted for another date as well....I think that makes sense.
I'd like to think we could get a turn out like we had at Greenwich (13 I think) which made for a really interesting day out, lots of different cameras and lots of interesting chat (as well as a couple of pints, mmm 4 in my case :naughty:).

To anyone who is unsure about these meets let me just say that I've been on 4 now and they have all been great fun. We all have the same interest so conversation is easy and I personally have learnt a lot from the other attendees (sometimes its even about photography (y)). So come along, its a great day out. :D

Andy

To anyone who is unsure about these meets let me just say that I've been on 4 now and they have all been great fun. We all have the same interest so conversation is easy and I personally have learnt a lot from the other attendees (sometimes its even about photography (y)). So come along, its a great day out. :D

:plus1:

Locations talk is all well and good till it rains....

I thought rain was a given, seeing how it's a meet in North Wales. :thinking:

I'm intending to take the RZ, tripod and a golf brollie, which should provide plenty of entertainment as I try to carry all of them at the same time. :)

I'd be up for it depending when it is. End of september is too close to submitting my thesis, I can't do Saturdays due to rugby and I won't have a car until the 2nd week of september. So the 8th of September would be the only day I could do.

Back