Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another great day out, thanks guys.

Andy

Another great day out, thanks guys.

Andy

^^^WHS^^^

A top day, apologies to Dean, Chris and Suz for not saying good bye, I naively thought we were all leaving the pub at the same time :LOL:

And thanks to Suz for the PanF, much appreciated (y)

Look forward to seeing the results, another collection of photographs of photographers taking photographs, brilliant :clap:

Sorry guys, I ended up spending the day in Hospital, on the plus side I did see a guy with what I think was a Canon A1 whilst there.

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you some time in the future (y)

All right mate no problem, hope you are ok.

Andy

Sorry to hear that Alan/Richard, hope things get better fast. You missed a thoroughly enjoyable day, tremendous fun, and even some photo opportunities as well! Unlike Dean I did manage to get out for the "sunrise" on Sunday morning, sadly mostly cloud-bound. Finished up with a walk round the Great Orme while many troupes of cyclists thundered past at high speed. Even managed seats on the trains back to Auld Leekie!

I seem to have come away with more unexposed film than I went with... thanks very much, Suze!

Also, I may need to diet...

Sorry guys, I ended up spending the day in Hospital, on the plus side I did see a guy with what I think was a Canon A1 whilst there. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you some time in the future (y)

You missed Andy with his strap on too . . .

Unpacking the haul, I find one roll of 120 Tri-X and one of 120 Portra 400, plus a 35mm Ektachrome E200, and 4 shots to go on Tri-X mostly shot with the red filter. I'd just vowed to save some money, but that lot will need to go off to Peak...

Have people had success scanning Portra 400 on a V500 with Vuescan? Any hints? I've almost given up scanning C41 film with the Plustek, but have also reaslised that I've scanned hundreds of packs of historical C41 (and C22) negatives, with some reasonable results (and some howlers as well!). So perhaps I need to be braver.

Back