weekly -Oy-'s weekly 52 theme thingie for 2021: Week 52 : Showcase and dunnit!

Artificial
The lighting works well, personally I think it could have been "scarier" still with eye light widened to add the mouth. If all the theme images were individual thumbnails I would definitely remember this above others!

That's horrible, love it!
There's a threat in it. I like the idea of lighting just the eyes, I'm totally stealing that for the next band shoot!

Last edited:
Week 21 : Patterns

Tiger Stripes :)

21%20Tiger%20Stripes-1-X2.jpg

Last edited:
What gorgeous eyes your kitty has and they're placed well amongst the pattern of light and shade.

Thanks - she's about 14 now and showing no signs of slowing down :)

Lots of patterns the cat and the shadows, perfect bit of light on the eyes too

Very nice Dave, fur patterns and shadow patterns, I think you nailed it (y)

Lovely lighting tones in your patterns shot, good work

Great cat shot.. as said, your cat has stunning eye colour that is enhanced by capturing the light on them.

Week 22 : Up Close to a lovely Red Deer at Tatton Park this afternoon. A landscape photo in her eye!

i-kPW75Lf.jpg

Do you actually live with this deer or is it a paid model :D. You must have got very close somehow.

Do you actually live with this deer or is it a paid model :D. You must have got very close somehow.

A good deal of schneakin about from tree to tree. A 500mm prime lens. And a good dollop of luck :D

Lovely portrait Dave (y)
And a nice "landscape" reflected in the eye.

Great image of the deer, although she looks a bit grumpy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Nice detail in the eye too. I'm surprised there's no tag in her ear too.

Fantastic shot!

Thanks a lot Joan ;)

Great image of the deer, although she looks a bit grumpy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Nice detail in the eye too. I'm surprised there's no tag in her ear too.

Cheers Jim. The Deer at Tatton are as wild as they can let them be with minimum interference. Although the shop does wonderful Venison Sausages that they get from somewhere :D

Nice and up close to a deer, your luck is on good form. Love the sharpness of the detail.

Pete

Nice and up close to a deer, your luck is on good form. Love the sharpness of the detail.

Pete

Thanks Pete. The harder I work the luckier I get :ROFLMAO: :naughty: :angelic:

Excellent shot.. so much detail in there. An a big awwwww...

A pair of quality shots. Great detail, and there's a sense of threat in the expresssions of both.

A pair of quality shots. Great detail, and there's a sense of threat in the expresssions of both.

cheers Nick :)

That is a lovely 'up close' shot of a red deer. The landscape eye is an added bonus. You're obviously good at working in stealth mode.

That is a lovely 'up close' shot of a red deer. The landscape eye is an added bonus. You're obviously good at working in stealth mode.

Thanks Bebop :)

Back