Photo 52 Week 05

There is a track day sat 6th at Cadwell Park, haven't shot any motorsport since October. Anybody never done this before wants to meet there let me know. :D

Hmm, interesting. I'm sure I can find some duffer bird shots (every bird shot I've taken) to convey speed :D

Might try to be more creative.

:LOL: there goes all the poty entries being reposted!

hmmm.....you know for someone that got back into photography because I wanted to shoot motor racing a few years ago, nothing immediately springs to mind but I am sure I shall come up with something in the next week. (y)

Nice theme, no idea where to start with it though.
Better get week 4 tied up before I start though :p

There's also a track day at bedford and I am on it so should be a good one this week

Aaaaghh. Needs inspiration. First 4 weeks I've pretty much known straight away what I intended. Might actually have to think for this one. Anyone got a box I can get out of?

I think the box is well and truly sealed this week. Cunning plans will be needed to escape its clutches.

Right, I'm determined to bet back on track with this, having missed the last 2 weeks :(

I like this theme, I've got a few ideas but for one of them I'll have to wait until Sunday to get the picture. But I will post a picture up this week I promise :D

Well I knew there would be a post where I can put all my blurred pictures up :LOL::LOL:

A challenge to me :thinking:

Good luck all.

dam.....just did poty image for speed....ah well best try another one!

Speed.... Done! Bring on the next theme. :D I might try and add an inflight shot if I get an opportunity later in the week though.

i know exactly what im doing for this, no need to think like there was for street! :)

this an easy one for me, going to a trackday on saturday :D

I can see that there are going to be a lot of very similar images this week - shots from track days, vehicles showing movement blur, fast aircraft.

Could be quite difficult to come up with something a little different.

I can see that there are going to be a lot of very similar images this week - shots from track days, vehicles showing movement blur, fast aircraft.

Could be quite difficult to come up with something a little different.

Who says speed means fast?- it's all relative......anything moving is moving at some sort of speed. I've got my out of the box idea

Coincidentally, I took several shots just this last Sunday that might fit the bill really well.. ;)... So many different options here... :thinking:

Back