photoman2 52 week challenge- week 0 old

Hi William. I like the contrasting images, cityscape and the expansive plains. You've caught the buzz of NY's nightlife very nicely but my fave of the two is the lone rider in the second shot. :clap:

Another strong image, the angle really captures a sense of activity.

Hi William. Super POV and choice for Activity - great take. :clap: Flora looks nicely composed and colourful - wish it was a little larger, it would have more of an impact.

Thanks for all you coments what is the best size WM
You are very welcome. I find it best to post my image on Flickr and then copy the BB Code (under the Share option) to paste into this site. That then gives a larger image to view here ... as you will see from the ones I've done. Hope that makes sense William - happy to help further if need be.

My goodness, you can't get a more appropriate response to the theme than that ! The birth of life is absolutely miraculous. Excellent William.

Is that for real William? Has to be one of the best fits for this theme

This is a sea plan carrieing depth charges she crashed during the war 8 peaople hiked 2 mile to the road and all suvived this is on Vancuver island thanks for your comments
WM

Hi William. What a great find for Hidden. As for Lone(ly) - a very touching image, excellent composition and I like the blurry vignette that helps draw the eye. :clap:

Whoa - sharp and colourful William. They've eluded me because of their swift and unexpected movement so well done to you :clap:

Great photo, love the details and sharpness.

I'd be static after a bottle of that too. Brilliantly vibrant colours William and excellent composition with the slouched attitude hahaha.

I think Game 1 is spot on for the theme and a take on "game" that I hadn't considered, very good.

Serene is a lovely image

Nice idea for black and white but I'm not convinced by the processing

Hi William. Game 1 is beautiful with the deer nicely framed by the foliage and although Game 2 is a striking image, I think #1 for me. The child in Serene looks totally absorbed - again a lovely image. I prefer the bridge for b&w - looks a huge construction. :clap:

Back