photoman2 52 week challenge- week 0 old

Good concept, I suspect you have pushed it a bit too far, there is a lack of detail on top of his left hand. Other than that I like it but I suspect you will divide opinion.

An interesting subject, is it a farrier? It looks like there are some interesting details (like the plaster on the thumb and what looks like smoke/steam under the horseshoe) but the processing has made it difficult to make out. Still nice to see something different from the normal.

An interesting subject, is it a farrier? It looks like there are some interesting details (like the plaster on the thumb and what looks like smoke/steam under the horseshoe) but the processing has made it difficult to make out. Still nice to see something different from the normal.
Hi Yes it is a farriers hands looks clearer on the print thanks for your input

Good concept, I suspect you have pushed it a bit too far, there is a lack of detail on top of his left hand. Other than that I like it but I suspect you will divide opinion.
Hi thanks for you comments yes there are some highlights but it is better on the print

Hi William. A really gritty image which with the b&w treatment is spot on for the theme. Nice work. :clap:

I think I would have liked to see a little more detail, but its certainly on the theme and a nice gritty image (y)

Hi WM ... the processing is OTT (of course) and it makes it look Old in more ways than one. :)

Good idea for the theme, good photo with well controlled light, one slight niggle is to me it looks like it could do with a slight anticlockwise rotation

Good idea for the theme, good photo with well controlled light, one slight niggle is to me it looks like it could do with a slight anticlockwise rotation
Thanks for your coments dificut to see why it needs rotation

Hi wallyboy
This was croped for somthing else cars were removd to enfise the WOW thank for your coments

Welcome to the challenge. Great gritty image as others have said. Slightly more detail would have improved the image.

week 2 captured
54524-421abce8de3ec70bd79d14424e73937f.jpg

Attachments

• fine art captured.jpg
    fine art captured.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 25
Old - Spot on theme would like to see the original

Last edited:
Back