Postcard Challenge Round Two - Song Titles

It appears that I haven't got them anymore, I think I only got details from 2 people other than yourself. Raglansurf and Strappy.

Right so, who wants my details?

I think the song titles is pretty broad , any half decent image could have a song title attached with just a touch of imagination.

On that basis I would be happy to send out an email.

Perhaps you could send me the details you have so far Rob? And any stragglers yet to to supply their info to Rob please pm to me?

With regards to the theme, those that want to go with song idea stick with it but shall we be a bit relaxed for those who are struggling?

Current list seems to up to 14;

Steveomcg
Jao
Alan Clogwyn
Raglansurf
Andysnap
Strappy
KenM
Threeracers
VirtualAdept?
Wickerman
Steve
Menthel
Sectionate
Nguss

regards

Mark

Happy to still attempt it. Song titles sounds tricky...

I'm still up for this, depending on the closing date. Still haven't managed to develop the films from Llandudno, let alone the arboretum :(

I'm still up for this but would prefer it if it had some sort of theme, it doesn't have to be song titles but part of the fun of these challenges is that it encourages people to think about the shot not just fire off a roll of random photographs. The last postcard thread produced a fantastic variety of views from f&c member's local area.

Yep, count me in. Don't care what the theme is I just want to be loved...I mean involved....:whistle:

Any room for a latecomer? ;)

I did the first postcard challenge but I somehow missed this thread earlier.

Ok, seems my post volunteering got lost in the move so details to me please. I need email address, postal address and name.

List so far;

Steveomcg
Jao
Alan Clogwyn
Raglansurf
Andysnap
Strappy
KenM
Threeracers
VirtualAdept?
Wickerman
Steve
Menthel
Sectionate
Nguss
desf

regards

Mark

Have sent you my details. when I organised this last time it was fairy straight forwards, just sent out a spreadsheet to everyone. I think we mostly used moo for the postcards but if anyone has a better suggestion this time it will be gratefully received!

Thanks to the four sent already!

I emailed Moo yesterday and mentioned what we were doing to see if I couldnt blag a discount but so far just had the Thank-you-for-your-email reply. I doubt they will but thought it worth a quick email to ask.

I'm being a bit thick but are PMs now "conversations"?

Thanks to those who have sent detils on this and a gentle nudge to those that have not.

I also want to push this to the top to see if we can't tempt more to join in? Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller............?

Maybe someone new, someone recently tempted towards the medium of film, keen to embrace new challenges (@Cg_Girl)....

Mark

How many have we got so far? I think we had about 14/15 last time.

Omg when will i learn not to show my excitement so much:banana:....:LOL::LOL: ok i'm always up for a challenge let me go read from the beginning as i'm clueless right now:D

Do it!

Ooops, my fault for not pushing this a bit more. PM me your address and email Justin and I will add you. If there are any more..... ?

Will send out final list say on Monday so anyone tempted to participate send me your info.

regards

Mark

On that basis I would be happy to send out an email.

Perhaps you could send me the details you have so far Rob? And any stragglers yet to to supply their info to Rob please pm to me?

With regards to the theme, those that want to go with song idea stick with it but shall we be a bit relaxed for those who are struggling?

Current list seems to up to 14;

Steveomcg
Jao
Alan Clogwyn
Raglansurf
Andysnap
Strappy
KenM
Threeracers
VirtualAdept?
Wickerman
Steve
Menthel
Sectionate
Nguss

regards

Mark
Excellent. Is this happening now?

Ok, so far I have details from;

RaglanSurf
Cg_Girl
Steve
wickerman
desf
Andysnap
Strappy
steveo_mcg
menthel
robhooley167

Which makes 11 including me. Some others expressed an interest but not had details PMed to me yet;

@Jao
@Alan Clogwyn
@kenm
@VirtualAdept
@Sectionate
@Nguss
@JCoquillon

If you could send me your name, address and email address by PM that would be great - the more the merrier

regards

Mark

Might like to join in sounds like fun. What's the ruling regards photographs, is it shoot to order or can you take from your archives if it fits the theme?

Carol

Last edited:
Might like to join in sounds like fun. What's the ruling regards photographs, is it shoot to order or can you take from your archives if it fits the theme?

Carol

Ah my mistake sorry you will have to cancel my request to take part did not realise I had clicked on "Film and Conventional", pity sounds like it would be fun.

Carol

Ah my mistake sorry you will have to cancel my request to take part did not realise I had clicked on "Film and Conventional", pity sounds like it would be fun.

Carol
Dig that old film camera out of the cupboard and join in :D

Dig that old film camera out of the cupboard and join in :D

Just sent a message to Threeracers that the only old camera I have is a Canon 1100D, :) but then I remembered I had this (http://www.flickr.com/photos/collection-appareils-photos-bernard/4972753391/) would it be ok to use? I don't have dark room so not too sure how I would go about it.
I got it for a birthday about 21 years ago!!

Now that it's out the "Yesterday" box I think I will stick some film in it and have a bit of fun.

Carol

Last edited:
Just sent a message to Threeracers that the only old camera I have is a Canon 1100D, :) but then I remembered I had this (http://www.flickr.com/photos/collection-appareils-photos-bernard/4972753391/) would it be ok to use? I don't have dark room so not too sure how I would go about it.
I got it for a birthday about 21 years ago!!

Now that it's out the "Yesterday" box I think I will stick some film in it and have a bit of fun.

Carol
Great news Carol, the more the merrier (y)

Well done Carol, welcome back.:banana::D

Well done Carol, welcome back.:banana::D

Hope it still works before you start welcoming me back! :thinking:

Does anyone have any idea what the themes might be?

Carol

Last edited:
If it doesn't work and you still want to have a go let me know and I'll send you a nice little Olympus Trip to use. Its already been around the country on a challenge so one more journey won't hurt it. (y)

Oh and I think the theme is just to take a shot the depicts a song title.

Back