Practical Photograpghy DSLR Skills Course

I never heard anything either, save the enrolment webpage but thats all. More than likely i did something wrong

None for me either yet, but I've just checked my subscriber page and it says status current, 5 issues left, so it looks as if the first one may be on it's way.

Mine now says the same so I expect we'll get the first mag in the next few days.
Anyone that added me as a contact on the Flickr group has now been added back.

Tried logging on but says they have no record of my email address. Tried all sorts but whatever I try, it says there's no record of me

Have you created an account on the site or just signed up for bootcamp? I'd only signed up for BC and couldn't work it out, then I realised I'm a little slow some days!!! :LOL:

(Not that I'm suggesting you're slow! Promise!)

~Sam~ said:
Have you created an account on the site or just signed up for bootcamp? I'd only signed up for BC and couldn't work it out, then I realised I'm a little slow some days!!! :LOL:

(Not that I'm suggesting you're slow! Promise!)

I subscribed and signed up for bootcamp. Just made an account but still no sign of my subs, turns out when I delete my emails on my phone it deletes them off the hotmail server, so can't get my 10 digit subscription number either, all I can do is email them asking to sort it and wait to see if the mag turns up

I subscribed and signed up for bootcamp. Just made an account but still no sign of my subs, turns out when I delete my emails on my phone it deletes them off the hotmail server, so can't get my 10 digit subscription number either, all I can do is email them asking to sort it and wait to see if the mag turns up

OK - I've had a look and you can fill out a form requesting your subscriber number. Go to How Many Issues Do I have left, clicky on PP and then on 'Where do I find my subscription number' and that takes you to the form.....hopefully, they'll find you no problem and respond! :)

ETA - subscriber page link as I think a couple of people asked about it.
http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/cs_index.asp

Last edited:
~Sam~ said:
OK - I've had a look and you can fill out a form requesting your subscriber number. Go to How Many Issues Do I have left, clicky on PP and then on 'Where do I find my subscription number' and that takes you to the form.....hopefully, they'll find you no problem and respond! :)

Thanks, had done that just before your post :)

Fingers crossed

Signed up about 6 weeks ago must have checked a box in error as the first mag droped on the mat 22nd Feb, still had no confirmation of anything to do with the course though.

Still hey ho what will be will be, looking forward to it all the same.

Ive just sigen up and subscribed to the 6 issues for £10. Hopefully this will kick start my camera skills or at least give me a better idea of what i'm doing

~Sam~ said:

Sorted....

I was missing the space on my post code when I signed up.

Says I have 5 issues left, so any day now :)

Im in as well. 6 Mags for £10.00 - sounds good and at what is effectively £1.66 a mag, cannot go wrong. I have a lot to learn, so is all good with me.

I've just signed up to the Flickr group and magazine arrived this morning. May get a chance to FINALLY look at it tonight all being well :D

Mines arrived this morning too.

I've just checked all the rather enigmatic information, and from what I can tell they will send the email out on the 23rd (issue day of the mag), and if you miss getting them they will also be available on the enrol confirmation page. For anyone who has lost this its www.photoanswers.co.uk/Bootcamp/Enrol-Confirmation/
There's a link on the right hand side "My Inbox" but at the moment it's showing (0 New).
When you are on the enrolment page apparently the links will be found there for the extra videos, but none there yet. We are just going to have to be patient.

Last edited:
Further info. When you are on the Enrol Confirmation page you need to click on forum at top of page and register with the forum. I was already registered with the photoanswers forum previously so just used the same details. When you have registered you will find that they have a sub forum DSLR Skills 2011: Bootcamp Chat, where you will also find that no one else has had their emails either. I'm samhoods on that forum by the way.

Mine's here too! yay!

Will read later, but have had a look through the 50 ways to save money mag....if you see an aspiring tog lying on a bin bag, staring at the back of her camera through a toilet roll with half of an old pair of waterproof trousers wrapped round her long lens, please come and introduce yourself to me!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

kezzz said:
Arrived today, will have at look in a mo. :)
Just had a quick flick. Liking the 50 diy tips n tricks insert

Mine's here too! yay!

Will read later, but have had a look through the 50 ways to save money mag....if you see an aspiring tog lying on a bin bag, staring at the back of her camera through a toilet roll with half of an old pair of waterproof trousers wrapped round her long lens, please come and introduce yourself to me!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mine came today haven't read the mag yet, had a quick peep at the money saving tips, but this really made me laugh.......!!!!!!:LOL:

Received mine too, we have had busy post people, I bet they are loving us lugging around even more weight ;)

I think the money saving tip is a little drastic, its as bad as the one I saw to use hotel shower caps as a rain cover.

I've managed to have a quick look at mine as well, looks good. Won't really have a chance to have a proper go at any of until the next weekend my kids go and stay with their Dad though!

I signed up too late so mine doesnt start until next Month, so managed to pick up the first issue in WHSmiths, happy days. Loving the DIY tricks, nothing is EVER getting thrown away in my house ever again lol

SO... who has done their homework already...? lol

Back