Daily Project 365 for 2018

Name
Al
Edit My Images
Yes
A fellow 365er! I'm looking forward to it being a bit lighter in the late afternoon but I suppose there are opportunities out there in all conditions!

Good luck Paul - lovely first shot.

Name
Al
Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterdays Day 005 - Bears & Tales
Yesterdays shot taken before midnight on a night out with my lovely wife at Bears & Tales in Bedford.

005 - Bears & Tales
by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
Nice Paul. My small bit of feedback: A little bit noisy and a strange line top left. I think possibly moving some of the things around, or from a slightly different angle might help (but that's just me!). For example a bit more space between the glass and the candle on the right.

All said nice atmospheric shot.

OP
OP
Donnie
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Another one taken on the day but posted the day after - 006/365. 25 years - A fun present from our daughter from last month for our silver anniversary.
Had a plan to get a milky way / windmill shot at Pitstone Windmill last night and after a 2 hour return journey it didn't pan out, too much cloud and way too much light pollution! So, at ten to midnight last night I took this.

006 - 25 years

OP
OP
Donnie
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Project 365 - 011/365: Church on the hill

Little Staughton Church, this is really a roadside snap as I was out this way today, however a little research and I think this has real potential at sunrise or sunset! One to remember for sure! Deliberately processsed to make it look like it could bave been taken in the fifties.

011 - Church on the hill

Name
Al
Edit My Images
Yes
Good stuff Paul - I've failed but am going to try to double-up and keep going and get 365 images up!

The boiler one seems quite noisy.

Really like the leaping man and your dog ones!

OP
OP
Donnie
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Project 365 - 018/365: Thundercloud over copse
Out testing my new lens from yesterday but in fact managed to take this shot with the 12-40 instead! Anyway, this was a chance shot on my way home where this thundercloud seemed to have settled over a copse of trees in a field. I only had a minute to set up and take this one so was very lucky.

018 - Thundercloud over copse

OP
OP
Donnie
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No