Daily Project 365 for 2018

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Even though I failed on the photo 52 for 2017 Im going to try a 365 with no rules or pressure on me. I won't necessarily post daily due to doing shiftwork but each photo will be taken on a different day.

Day one.

001 Leaves by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

A fellow 365er! I'm looking forward to it being a bit lighter in the late afternoon but I suppose there are opportunities out there in all conditions!

Good luck Paul - lovely first shot.

Yesterdays Day 005 - Bears & Tales
Yesterdays shot taken before midnight on a night out with my lovely wife at Bears & Tales in Bedford.

005 - Bears & Tales by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Nice Paul. My small bit of feedback: A little bit noisy and a strange line top left. I think possibly moving some of the things around, or from a slightly different angle might help (but that's just me!). For example a bit more space between the glass and the candle on the right.

All said nice atmospheric shot.

Another one taken on the day but posted the day after - 006/365. 25 years - A fun present from our daughter from last month for our silver anniversary.
Had a plan to get a milky way / windmill shot at Pitstone Windmill last night and after a 2 hour return journey it didn't pan out, too much cloud and way too much light pollution! So, at ten to midnight last night I took this.

006 - 25 years by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Project 365 - 011/365: Church on the hill

Little Staughton Church, this is really a roadside snap as I was out this way today, however a little research and I think this has real potential at sunrise or sunset! One to remember for sure! Deliberately processsed to make it look like it could bave been taken in the fifties.

011 - Church on the hill by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Good stuff Paul - I've failed but am going to try to double-up and keep going and get 365 images up!

The boiler one seems quite noisy.

Really like the leaping man and your dog ones!

Project 365 - 018/365: Thundercloud over copse
Out testing my new lens from yesterday but in fact managed to take this shot with the 12-40 instead! Anyway, this was a chance shot on my way home where this thundercloud seemed to have settled over a copse of trees in a field. I only had a minute to set up and take this one so was very lucky.

018 - Thundercloud over copse by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Getting behind here, so posting several taken on the days before I went on my Hebridean holiday for the wifes birthday!

Project 365 - 022/365: - Belgian Beer A pure fill shot, close up using the iphone after a hard shift.

022 - Belgian Beer by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Project 365 - 029/365: Lewis War Memorial
The Lewis War Memorial dedicated to the men who lost their lives in World War I from the Lewis area (Outer Hebrides, Scotland). Completed in 1924, it is situated at the highest point of the town of Stornoway.

029 - Lewis War Memorial by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Project 365 - 036/365: Oops! So, this is my 12-40mm f2.8 pro lens, or what's left of it. Basically during my trip to the Outer Hebrides on a visit to a very wet and windy south end of the island I slipped and fell and this happened

036 - Oops by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

Back