Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Hi Keb

strawberries...love the lighting...very subtle colors & looks so moreish....:clap:

Not so sure about day 12..fits with your challenge but seems all slightly soft?oof?...sorry :crying:

like the Tin Snail Kev (y)

PMSL you`ve done it again :LOL:

Wow I love the flag Kev (y)

That must have been a toughie....

Day 13

They say its unlucky.... well today has been bad... so i thought i'd go for the marmite picture off the list... i love it to be honest. Reminds me what a ..cr@p its been... don't ask how...almost like every where you turn there's the little red man stopping me move forward ... the 2CV will have to wait till i'm sure the morning will start off bright and sunny...:shrug:

(y)

Nice bokeh, but you could have straightened it up at least ;)

I still like the flag though.

I like the second offering of Chateau Rouge, and Rouge it is indeed.

yet more great shots.....

Love the doors.....

I am trying to decide if i like the crooked red man :)

yet more great shots.....

Love the doors.....

I am trying to decide if i like the crooked red man :)

thanks martin... the crooked man is marmite... spread rather thicky...

doors i spotted on a winding journey following an accident on the A47 that hit the news i do believe...and i thought yes.. i must come back this way.. (y)

Day 14

I know some of you have waited with baited breath... Paulie..you been having garlic again... !! and here is today's pic...

Subtle..but fitting the theme... the red is strong with this one because there's so little of it.. (y)

2 things amazed me.. 1) i slammed the brakes on when i saw this dude and his... device.. reversed up, parked, grabbed 2 loaves and dashed head long into a field, set up and snapped about 5 shots off from slightly different angles, this being the last... the ducks had followed me, the loaves didn't suffer... AND 2) i said i'd only post what 3 a week???.. :thinking: my maths is terrible...

Day 14

I know some of you have waited with baited breath... Paulie..you been having garlic again... !! and here is today's pic...

Subtle..but fitting the theme... the red is strong with this one because there's so little of it.. (y)

2 things amazed me.. 1) i slammed the brakes on when i saw this dude and his... device.. reversed up, parked, grabbed 2 loaves and dashed head long into a field, set up and snapped about 5 shots off from slightly different angles, this being the last... the ducks had followed me, the loaves didn't suffer... AND 2) i said i'd only post what 3 a week???.. :thinking: my maths is terrible...

Firstly, it ain't just your maths that's terrible....;)

Now, your latest attempt/FUBAR/SNAFU would be mmmuuccchhh better if you'd controlled yourself....I know, quite a task, but if you'd just used SC on the petrol (?) cap I'd have bought you a voucher for some tree bark sherry, it's all the rage you know....well it should be...

**Andy...step away from the bourben....

Firstly, it ain't just your maths that's terrible....;)

Now, your latest attempt/FUBAR/SNAFU would be mmmuuccchhh better if you'd controlled yourself....I know, quite a task, but if you'd just used SC on the petrol (?) cap I'd have bought you a voucher for some tree bark sherry, it's all the rage you know....well it should be...

**Andy...step away from the bourben....

andy...we're painting such a picture here of the TP52 drinking habits... i'm hooked on cooking sherry, you've a weakness for bourben biscuits and tree back, neil drinks by the pint..and dawn ...well anythign that surely quenches the spice of that chewy meat .. :naughty: .. i know i'm in trouble... but i'm on too much of a high... (y)

..as for holding back... there's no stopping me now...

Nice one Kev
Crazy looking contraption :LOL:

Paulie-W said:
Nice one Kev
Crazy looking contraption :LOL:

... As one caterpillar said to another ..'you won't get me up in one of those' ... Observing the butterfly...

If god had intended us to fly....he'd have given us bigger hands to carry the amount of bread we'd need to ward of the ducks... (y)

Wow, stunning capture, not certain about the subject, but well shot.

Wow, stunning capture, not certain about the subject, but well shot.

thanks jean-paul...yeah i know...but i knew there'd be red in the photo... (y)

...and nobody mention its on the squiff ... its supposed to be that way... :cautious:

Last edited:
blondie606 said:
Interesting subject there Kev.....but I gotta say it....my OCD won't stay quiet....it's on the squiff :p

That's it lynne you're off the Christmas card list.... Not that I actually have one...BUT if I did... Id take you off it..

Dude, thats just freekin` freaky .....

Good as it it is, it`s still freaking me out :LOL:

jennyb said:
That's a really effective shot, Kev, but I would really have to straighten it :exit:

Jenny

Thanks Jenny..... But seriously... Straighten it and lose the message of that none of us are perfect...(y) :D

Paulie-W said:
Dude, thats just freekin` freaky .....

Good as it it is, it`s still freaking me out :LOL:

Thanks Pauline....its been there for some years so I knew that I needed to include it as the cross was red.BUT yeah I agree..the expression for me isn't the usual message... Glad it freaks you out .... Lol!! (y)

Back