Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

michael23 said:
Hiya Kev, missed a fair few pics. Everyone of them is stunning! Brilliant self portraits. Look forward to seeing what March brings.

Thanks Michael means a lot ...though because my focus was so much on this challenge I've left no time for the old poty ... :(

The lighting on that last SP is really get Kev (y) I cannot help but think if you've got daughters I'd be terrified for any boyfriend they ever brink home, but then I think about some of the things that I'd do to any boyfriend of my wonder but very large number of nieces :bat: :bat: then :police: :exit:

it's a shame it's the end of green as I've actually just had a photo idea :bang: I'll be interested to see what colour you beat yourself with in March (y)

Matt

MWHCVT said:
The lighting on that last SP is really get Kev (y) I cannot help but think if you've got daughters I'd be terrified for any boyfriend they ever brink home, but then I think about some of the things that I'd do to any boyfriend of my wonder but very large number of nieces :bat: :bat: then :police: :exit:

it's a shame it's the end of green as I've actually just had a photo idea :bang: I'll be interested to see what colour you beat yourself with in March (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt.... My daughter says I'm hard work when it comes to approachability... Guess sometimes I see these photos as what's on the inside. Not the out... Maybe its the other way round... Though as yet her first bf has taken a wide birth of me.. Not sure as to why yet....I don't always wear this suit

As for march....we're here and let the beating commence!!! As I have ideas but nothing concrete...

Well today marks the closure of yet another month in the challenge to colour my photography in one tone or another... and so goodbye to green...hellooooo...Mellow Yellow....so somewhere a daffodil or two should appear?

Day 01

Mellow Yellow Wk 01 Pc 01 Day 153 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Hiya Kev,

Just popping past to keep up with where you are at and I have to say with each new post your photos get better and better!

You have an amazingly creative mind/talent and I am so in tune with same. I can see you going far with your photography and relaying same in a very extraordinary art form.

Good for you ..... I wish I had half your creative thinking and skill to execute same.

If ever you want to share your knowledge, Learning and Understanding of same ...... I would be all ears.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Cheers

Dawn x

Hiya Kev,

Just popping past to keep up with where you are at and I have to say with each new post your photos get better and better!

You have an amazingly creative mind/talent and I am so in tune with same. I can see you going far with your photography and relaying same in a very extraordinary art form.

Good for you ..... I wish I had half your creative thinking and skill to execute same.

If ever you want to share your knowledge, Learning and Understanding of same ...... I would be all ears.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Cheers

Dawn x

thanks dawn... creativity comes and goes... bouts of colour blindness is setting in... i think yellow is going to calm me down though.. (y)

SP Day 129

Mellow Yellow SP Wk 02 Pc 01 Day 129 by Kev_H, on Flickr

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Dune

Until 3 years ago i couldn't face my fear....then ..on a sunday afternoon..i turned around and stared that fear right in the eye...and have not looked back since ... for i am victorious!

More great work as always Kev, I've never been disappointed when I've opened up your thread, now that's amazing that your maintaining such an amazing standards :clap: :clap: SP128 is just amazing and set of completely by the cat :LOL:

Matt

More great work as always Kev, I've never been disappointed when I've opened up your thread, now that's amazing that your maintaining such an amazing standards :clap: :clap: SP128 is just amazing and set of completely by the cat :LOL:

Matt

are you suggesting that lazy moggy had a paw in all of my work... or just that shot... she does have a keen eye on what makes a good shot..

Back