Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

Kev again superb lighting as per usual but the concept on Poverty is awesome and bloody well thought out, great photography

thanks vince... the can maybe should have had a dint in it... but the trickle of sauce down it seemed to make up for it..

cheers DK .. the circle of light could have been fuller round the side maybe... :shrug:
What... the rh side?? - I don't think so, the light is catching the stars of the shot nicely, the beans and a glint of shine on the sauce

Dark Knight said:
Day 033... not sure what that is, can't see much (Un-calibrated Monitor) but Exposed is a good shot, although the mic is a tad annoying, like the PP

I admit its a tad dark as well as confusing self portrait of my shadow by moonlight and mobile torch... As for exposed.. I didn't want *** thinking I snuck into prison cells just for half naked photos :D

I admit its a tad dark as well as confusing self portrait of my shadow by moonlight and mobile torch...
Ahhhhh I see that now... original that's for sure

As for exposed.. I didn't want *** thinking I snuck into prison cells just for half naked photos :D
Very true :LOL:

Very nice :D I think as suggested I would loose the mic but still a strong photo (y)

Matt

i feel i stand by leaving the mic in, simply to exclude the idea of me hanging around egyptian prisons looking for half naked men in chains (y)

Day 036 Flight

Day 036 365 Flight by Kev_H, on Flickr

Paper airplanes ... each made from a single sheet of scrap paper. I've left the foreground plane rough and ready showing the scrap nature with the text exposed simply to suggest anyone could make these..recycling printed paper even.. (y)

paper airplane designs - How to make the best paper airplanes for free

Last edited:
vince31 said:
Once again day 36 is an awesome shot that takes your imagination in to overdrive !!

Thanks vince ... I actually took two shots moving the flash so I could get both rear planes in better lighting... These were propped on top of glass rods to get the darkness around them.. (y)

The paper aeroplane one is brilliant; it's really clever how you've managed to create a sense of motion in a still life through the shadows and DoF.

thanks tony. they are fairly simple to make too...but a bu@@er to photograph as they kept falling off of the supporting rods.. (y)

Day 38 burning sky is awesome , lovely colour its a blaze !

thanks vince. it was one of those instances where i saw the sky (looking a lot different to this), wished i had my camera, hurried home all the time looking at the sky thinking Don't Change...!! .... when i came out again with camera, the sky had changed to this.. i snuck into some bushes using the leaves as a frame and snapped a few (y)

..tad scary as it really felt like the sky was on fire :eek:

Back