Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

vince31 said:
Opposites is a cracking capture , typical council sign

Too true vince ...when I saw it I got confused... Same happens with speed limit signs ...so many people go faster than they say...??

vince31 said:
Definetly a random choice but I will go for Chocolat " Simply because the answer is always Chocolate"" Whatever the question.

Vince ...you're not looking close enough...unless you've chosen to ignore another title...

SamuelSlade007 said:
Don't laugh vince.....don't...laugh...thats like saying a mods name three times!!!

Yv....Yv....Y.....bugger that I ain't risking it she gets nasty if you drag her away from the :Jaffa: love the photo :)

MWHCVT said:
Yv....Yv....Y.....bugger that I ain't risking it she gets nasty if you drag her away from the :Jaffa: love the photo :)

Omg!!!! Matt!!!!! You..you've done that deliberately....... I'll have to rethink today's photo and get some garlic or rosemary beads???

SamuelSlade007 said:
Omg!!!! Matt!!!!! You..you've done that deliberately....... I'll have to rethink today's photo and get some garlic or rosemary beads???

SamuelSlade007 said:
You can't be so sure!! Matt's already jinxed US...we're doomed...doomed I say!!!

I didn't say it all ;)

MWHCVT said:
I didn't say it all ;)

It was close enough!!!! Its like dialing three nines.... They know its you as you dial the second 9!!! I'm changing my name to edwardo barbardo and moving to that chihauhau farm in south America...

vince31 said:
British Gas will be hiring you for a promotion Shoot (y)

Then id better rig my prices well above market rate...deny any fixing and then pay a useless token fine to a capitalist committee who end up dividing it amongst their members as a Christmas bonus..

Catching up yet again... my fav out of the last few is Day 038 Authority

Loving the colour and texture in the clouds, with the black background on your flickr a larger image would look great !!!!

cheers DK Authority does have a prescence... i'll have to check out a larger version on flickr... just glad i managed to get the sky like this (y)

Back