Scot's quine's 52 Challenge for 2021 - Week 52 added

Loving the ducks... and trying to work out how you did it!

Very cool effect!

That's a great action shot and the negative space is used really well IMO. They are literally flying :)

Lovely shot Joan.

Well done to get a shot of them both in the air at the same time. They must have been going at some rate! I think the dogs are well framed too :)

Great Image Joan, echo what others have said. Look like they enjoy a good run.

Pete

Just to echo what everyone else has said Joan, fantastic image, perfect timing catching the dogs in full flight. Lots of negative space for them to run into, looks like they needed it for how fast they are going.

Thanks everyone. The dogs are not particularly sharp if you zoom in but I had just whipped round from taking them full on and didn't have enough time to steady myself completely! This was them a second before. They really can move - and this is them after a very long winter layoff so not up to their normal speed!
NZA_1063-1.jpg

One wouldn't want to be a prey animal with those around. Well caught.

Fantastic image for numbers, ticks all the boxes, and then some! Lovely action shot.

Made me smile - lucky cat having all those toys.

I like the one peg down and others up. I think the background does look busy so perhaps cropping in a bit might showcase them more, but your garden does look rather lush! I hope it still looks like that after all of these winds!

Week 20 - Artificial

One (godawful) artificial rose! duplicated over and over and then overlayed with 2 or 3 textures in a bid to hide its awfulness!

WEEK 20 - ARTIFICIAL.jpg

Very creative Joan, it works very well (y)

That a great shot! Well thought out.

That's nice. Looks like one of those themes you can use for web page design.

Patterns
I like the flat lay perspective, I don't think the TV remote is needed, for me it doesn't fit with the other items. Nice use of green throughout.

Liked the image when I saw it during our discussion, even if I did labour the point about duplicates. On my calibrated laptop the looks a lot better than viewing it here on my iPad where it looks very saturated.

That's an interesting lane, and looking up at the Close sign works well ;)

Yes, that works. Handy that there was a cat wandering down there, did you have to wait long? ;)

LOL I see what you did there Joan

Nice image, clever take on the theme (y)

It is a really narrow lane less than 3 ft wide. Presumably thats why it got its name!

A nice image and it made me smile too. Well spotted and a great angle on theme.

Week 23 - Personal

Week 23 - Personal.jpg

This feels like my head at the moment - there is organization in there but chaos also!

I'm not sure what that is Joan, but an interesting submission nonetheless (y)

Back