Scot's quine's 52 Challenge for 2021 - Week 52 added

Week 30 - snapper's choice

Took this when I was standing around in town the other day waiting for the solicitor's to open after lunch. Taken on my phone and then converted to b&W and then 'cartoonised'. All just something different.

Week 30 - snappers choice.jpg

It's definitely different. As Simon said it works with the textures so a well chosen treatment.

Yes that's a nice creative take on the theme :)

Nice pooch pic Joan :)

Not my dog. This is a dog in training to race. I was flat on the ground to take this shot.

Presentation works really well with this and it did make me smile. Nicely done!

Fur... great action shot.
Clean - good idea for the theme and a great pair of shoes!

Fur
Good action shot, great pov and really like the muscle details.

Clean
Nicely presented. I would like to have seen the background a little whiter/brighter.

Works really well IMO and the clever use of colour broken by a shape is simple and yet very elegant. Nicely done.

I would not have known that would happen, so very clever and very stand out colours as well.

Nice one Joan

That's superb! :clap:

Love it! really clever use of the colour and the glass/fluid to get that effect. Very effective and very striking.

Cracking image, the sepia and vignette suits it perfectly, and it's a really nice portrait - is it your horse? If not, i'm sure the owner would be very happy with that.

For my taste, it could do with a shade more contrast. You've worked a portrait well into the square crop IMO. That can be tricky sometimes.

Glass looks like some kind of witchcraft!... Really well composed witchcraft though, with great colour.

I love the horse portrait. the vintage style processing works really well.

Back