Scot's Quine's 52 week challenge - 2022 - WK 52 added

Lovely cat you have there. Good idea for the theme... it did cross my mind but then I didn't get any post for days :)

It's a well documented fact that any photograph is improved by 50% upon the inclusion of a cat. I like the body language.

WEEK 28 - WATER

a bit of a lazy shot this week but not managing too well with the heat. You have my sympathies down south. Taken with my phone.

WEEK 28 - WATER.jpg

I like how that's done, the tones and the vignette. Is it actually 2 handles or the same shot reversed? The symmetry looks so perfect.

Same handle reversed as it wasn't until I went to post it that I realised it was handles plural' Taken at 10pm at night in a bid to minimise all the reflections. Hadn't banked on my security lights then coming on!

WEEK 30 - DUSTY - Bit of a cop-out this week with the contents of my hoover. Well seen I have two cats!

WEEK 30 - DUSTY.jpg

Defo the clever clogs award for that theme! Nicely done :)

Well, it certainly fits the theme! Nice work with the wording too.

I love this - a very clever idea. I only have one cat but mine looks pretty much the same :)

Nice composition and colours, and the borders are a lovely touch, echoing the primary colours of the image.

It is a kiwi fruit cut diagonally. Really struggling for inspiration at the moment. !!

WEEK 33 SQUARE
Taught myself to crochet during lockdown and never looked back since. Great thing to do at night watching the tv!

WEEK 33 - SQUARE.jpg

Well done. I still struggle with crochet and certainly am nowhere as neat. That's a lot of squares!

No, didn't try without the cherries as they were my 'small'. Very much a one track mind today!

Really like this Joan! Strong use of light with dramatic shadow and cherries (my favourite) as the centerpiece.

Back